Chapter 69

~Weekend~

Raelynn's POV ~

"You are my sunshine my only sun shine, you make me happy when skies are gray! You'll never know dear how much i love you! So please don't take my sunshine away." Dylan sang to Bella. She giggled as he spun her around in a circle.

"I love the weekends." I smiled.

Dylan walked over and pulled me off the couch by my hand. He pulled me close on the opposite side of Bella. He danced us both around the living room. Dylan sang over and over while Bella laughed uncontrollably. He stopped spinning around and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled against his lips.

"It's so god damn hot outside." Dylan whined.

"It's the beginning of July in Georgia what do you expect." I chuckled.

"My little Bellabear is almost 4 months old." Dylan said.

"I know." I smiled.

"So about where the wedding will take place." Dylan said.

"Yeah?" I asked. Dylan put Bella in her little jumper. It was still crazy to me she could sit up and all that stuff! Dylan cupped my face and kissed me.

"I thought we could do it at the park." He smiled.

"That would be perfect." I said. I laid my head on his chest. I inhaled the smell of his cologne and smiled. "I wish we could get married right now."

"I know but time will pass quickly and it will be time to become Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien." Dylan said.

"Ya know we still have to pick the song we're gonna dance to." I said.

"Uh huh." He hummed. We were swaying around the living room dancing.

"Any ideas?" I asked.

"I have one." He smiled. I looked at him with begging eyes to tell me. "The first song we ever slow danced to."

"I'd like that, but i also know of another song i really like." I smiled.

"I think i know which song that is." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Sing it then." I challenged.

"Life's a long and winding ride
Better have the right one by your side
Happiness don't drag its feet
And time moves faster than you think

Hey pretty girl, you did so good
Our baby's got your eyes
And a fighter's heart like I knew she would
Hey pretty girl, you did so good" Dylan whisper sang. I smiled and started to tear up. Happy tears though.

"Yeah that's the one." I giggled. Dylan pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I think its a perfect song Raebug." Dylan said.

We stood there for a while. After a while i picked Bella up and fed her. Then Dylan and i both put her down for her nap. We were watching a movie when i got a phone call. It was Aubrey, i did but kinda didn't want to answer it. Dylan had fallen asleep and i was laying on him.

"Uhh.... RAE!!! Answer the phone!" He whined in a sleepy voice. I laughed, i got up and left the room to answer the phone.

~Phone Call~

"Hello?" I said.

"RAE!" She screeched.

"Whats up?" I laughed.

"So i know it wasn't planned but i'm on the way to the airport to come see you guys!" She said excitedly.

"Okay." I laughed. "Is Kaden coming too? Or just you?" I asked.

"Both of us." She said.

"When will you be here?"

"Around 8."

"Ok we'll set up the guest room for you guys. See you in a little while." I said.

"Ok yay! Byee!!" She said.

"Byee boo!" I laughed and hung up.

I shook my head and wiped my face. Had to be last minute... I walked back out to the living room. Dylan was sound asleep on the couch. I walked over and squatted on the floor in front of him. His lips were slightly parted. I smiled and ran my thumb over his cheek.

I decided to let him nap. That way when Kaden and Aubrey get here it would be a nice surprise. I set the guest room up alone. I hummed to myself as i finished up. I heard Bella chattering to herself. I chuckled at her cuteness.

I walked down the hallway to Bella's room. I picked her up. She needed to be changed. I went back to the living room with Bella attached to my hip. Dylan was still sleeping. Bella reached her arm out towards him. She started to fuss.

"Say wake up daddy!" I said while ticking her tummy. She giggled. "Say wake up daddy, wake up daddy." I said while laughing and dancing around with her. She laughed the most adorable baby laugh. I walked over and sat next to Dylan. "My two babies." I laughed. "Dyl wake up." I said shaking him.

"No, 5 more minutes i don't wanna go to work." He said rolling over.

"Dylan it's Saturday night you don't have work just get up!" I laughed.

He rubbed his eyes. At the sight of Bella Dylan smiled. He sat up and took her from my arms. Bella smiled happily now that he was awake.

"Have a good nap?" I asked.

"Yes i did." He smiled. "You?" He asked.

"Oh i didn't nap." I said.

"Raebug!" He said.

"Sorry i couldn't even think about sleeping after the phone call i got." I said.

"Why is something wrong?" He asked.

"No but since you were asleep it will be a surprise for you." I laughed. Aubrey texted me right before her flight left that they would be taking a taxi to our place.

"Ugh! What time is it anyway?" He asked.

"Umm... Ten to eight." I said smiling. "Which means the surprise will be soon." I laughed.

We played with Bella on her little play mat. She's such a cute chubby little thing. Big chubby cheeks along with her big green eyes. Her little ham hock legs. All her little rolls! She's so squish-able! A little after 8 there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

"No i wanna get it!" Dylan whined.

"No i do!" I laughed running for the door.

When i opened it Aubrey squealed. I also squealed too. I let them in. I practically almost knocked Kaden over. I hugged him tight. They went into the living room.

"Who was it Rae?" Dylan asked looking up. "No way." He smiled.

"Yes way! Hug me brotha!!" Kaden said. We all laughed as we said hi.

We let them go unpack while the two of us put Bella to bed. I still had no idea why it was so urgent they came down so last minute. We had dinner, talked and caught up like we always tried to do when we were together.

"So how's mom?" I asked.

"She's good. Misses you guys but she's good." Kaden said.

"Plan anymore wedding stuff?" Aubrey asked.

"Yup, we want to have it at the park... Which you'll finally get to see! Haha and we picked our song to have our first slow dance to together for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. O'Brien." I smiled.

"What is it?!?" Aubrey squealed.

"Hey Pretty Girl by Kip Moore." I said.

"Aw you love that song!" Kaden said.

"Haha i know i know!" I laughed.

"So why was it so urgent and last minute that you guys came down here?" Dylan asked.

Aubrey and Kaden turned and looked at each other. They whispered in each others ears. Both smiling and make unsure faces. I just wanted to know!! They finally finished all their whispering and looked at us.

"Okay! As much as we want to say why it was last minute and urgent we can't! We want to tell you in the morning!!" Aubrey said.

"Aubs!!!" I whined. "Tell us!!" I begged.

"No!! We have to wait! We will get up and make breakfast and everything. Then you guys will know!" Kaden said.

"You guys are mean! I don't like you!" I whined and pouted, Dylan laughed at me. Kaden leaned over and hugged me.

"No we're not and you love us!" Kaden said.

"Nope!" I said.

"Well then i guess i have to change that." He said.

"Kaden... Don't you dar-" He cut me off. He started to tickle me! Tickling is like my weakness haha. You even pretend like you're gonna tickle me and i laugh.

"Ka-KADEN! ST-STOP!" I screeched. He tickled me to the floor. I could barely breathe from the laughter. Dylan and Aubrey laughed at us.

"NO! Not until you say it!" He said.

"FINE FINE! I LOVE YOU!" I laughed. He finally stopped tickling me. He pinned my arms over my head.

"That's what i thought." He said proud. He kissed my forehead and helped me up. Before he walked away i side hugged him.

"You're the best big brother ever." I smiled.

"And you're the best little sister ever." He said.

"Now that all that is over." Dylan laughed. "I think it's time for some sleep." He yawned. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Sounds good to me." I said sitting on his lap.

"Okay remember we're doing breakfast." Aubrey said.

"Alright just don't burn the place down." Dylan laughed.

"Ha ha very funny." Aubrey stuck her tongue out at him.

"Night!" Kaden said while going into the guest room.

"Night." I yawned.

Dylan picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He laid me down in bed. I whined at him.

"Why are you whining?" He laughed.

"I'm still in my clothes and don't want to change." I said.

"I'll help you." He said sitting next to me.

I chuckled at his cheesiness. He leaned over and kissed me. I was wearing a tank top, Dylan's hand slid under my strap. He reached down and pulled my tank top off. Dylan's shirt was already off. Our lips broke apart, I giggled.

"Was that so hard?" Dylan smirked.

"No." I whispered. I took off my shorts. Which left me in my bra and underwear. Dylan was just in shorts.

Dylan went to lay down and pulled me with him. I pressed my butt up against the lower part of his body. His arms snaked around me. His forehead against my shoulder. Our fingers intertwined in front of me. I brought our hands up and kissed the back of his hand.

"Dyl, do you remember before we were together that movie night we had when Kaden and Aubrey went out for the first time?" I asked. Dylan nodded his head.

"Yes, why?" He asked softly.

"I was just curious i was thinking about it earlier when you feel asleep when we were watching the movie. I just thought about how that was the same way we fell asleep together before we were even together." I smiled.

"It's because we both loved each other but were just to nervous to say anything." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I yawned.

"Goodnight Raebug." Dylan said against my skin.

"Night Dyl."

I heard Dylan drifted off to sleep. His breathing relaxed. I couldn't sleep at first. I was on my phone on Instagram. I went back through and looked at all my old pictures. I found ones from before Dylan and I were dating. It was funny to see our friendship grow into a relationship. Also we looked so freaking little and adorable! Haha. I plugged my phone in and feel asleep.

__________________________

Ooo!! I had to leave you with at least one last cliffhanger before this fanfic ends! What do you think Aubrey and Kaden are gonna tell them? Hope you liked the reflecting back parts too! I really like this chapter i think its really cute! I hope you like it! Sorry it took a few days! Also look up the song! Its super cute! Love your faces!😂 Krissy