Chapter 55

First i'd like to say how AMAZING YOU GUYS ARE!!! 1K READS?!?!?! YOU GUYS ROCK!! =D

__________________________

~Christmas Eve~

Raelynn's POV ~
Im sitting in front of the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. The lights on the tree were twinkling and hushed christmas music filled the house. I looked out the window and saw it was lightly snowing. I looked at the clock and the short hand struck midnight.

"Merry Christmas Rae." Dylan said as he came up behind me.

"Merry Christmas Dyl."

He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. We were wearing matching footie pajamas. Mine were green and white stripes an his were red and white stripes, it was cute!

"I'm gonna head to bed you coming?" Dylan said.

"Okay, i'll be up in a little bit." I said.

"Okay." Dylan said as he kissed the top of my head and went up to my room. Dylan's parents stayed in our guest room so we were all together on Christmas morning. Aubrey's parents were gonna come over after they got up, and Aubrey was staying in Kaden's room, we had a really full house haha. I decided to go for a walk in the snow and think cause thats what i do best. I put on my snow boots and threw on my coat and a scarf and a pair of gloves.

I walked down the street humming Christmas music. The snow was starting to stick which got me excited because i love snow. I walked to the park. The park i always went to. I hadnt been there since summer. There was a decorated tree in the park too. I got there and went over to the swing. I brushed the snow off the swing and sat on it. I watched the lights reflect on the snow covered ground. I started to think of names. I like the names Bella and Hayley. I started to get cold so i decided to go home.

I tried to be as quick as possible so i didnt wake anyone up. I closed the door and put all my stuff back in the closet and went into the living room. I came around the corner and saw Dylan sitting on the couch.

"I thought you were going to bed Dyl." I said.

"I was gonna when i heard the front door close and i figured it was you going for a walk so i came back down to wait for you."

"Dyl!! You didnt have to do that!" I said as i sat on his lap.

"I know but i wanted to wait for you." He said as he picked me up bridal style and carried me up to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I yelled as i jumped on the bed.

"Mooorrrnnning!!" Dylan said as he reached up and tickled me. I feel back on to the bed laughing. Dylan kissed me and i kissed him back.

"Soo like last night i was thinking about names." I said

"Okay so what did you think of?" Dylan asked.

"I like Bella and Hayley. What do you think?"

"I like Bella too. But, i like Emily." Dylan said.

"Okay so how about Bella Emily?"

"That sounds perfect to me." He said.

"Yay!! Little Bella Emily O'Brien." I said.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

Dylan and i got up and ran downstairs. We ran into Kaden and Aubrey in the hallway. We laughed and all walked down together. There was everything you could think of to eat! Pancakes, bagels, waffles, french toast, eggs, muffins just everything. We all grabbed what we wanted and sat in the living room. As we were eating Aubrey's parents came in.

After we ate it was time for presents. From Dylan's parents Dylan got some CDs and some shirts. They gave me the new Michael Bublé CD and some picture frames. For the both of us they gave us a $50 Babies R Us gift card!

"Thanks soo much guys! Love you" i said as i hugged them.

My mom gave me a new Macbook! "AHH! MOM THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU!!" I said

"Your welcome! I know you like editing and i know you've wanted/needed a new computer for a while now." My mom said. She also gave Dylan a gift card for the sporting store and we got another $50 gift card for Babies R Us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan and i decided we were gonna tell everyone the name we picked today. After the presents everyone jump kinda hung around and enjoyed telling stories. Kaden and i afford to set the table.

"So how ya feeling?" Kaden asked.

"Im good, thanks. You excited to be an uncle?" I asked

"Yes! Do you guys have a name picked?"

"Yes actually we are telling everyone tonight!"

"Yay cant wait!" We finished setting the table and i went to get everyone. Everyone came in and sat down. All the food was passed around and everyone got what they wanted and then we had our prayer. (a/n : by the way i dont want anyone to get offended. I celebrate christmas soo thats all i know how to write about for holidays stuff. So if you celebrate something else then cool! (: hehe) After the prayer was finished Dylan and i made our announcement.

"Excuse me everyone." I said and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Dylan.

"So we have picked out a name and want to share it with you guys." Dylan said. "Ready?" He whispered to me. I shook my head yes.

"Bella Emily O'Brien." I said.

"Aww thats adorable!" Aubrey said. Everyone said how cute and adorable it was and then we ate.

After dinner we went back to Dylan's. Today was a lot of fun. The awesome thing is that i dont have to go back to school and i'll be 18 in almost less then a month!

__________________________

I feel like this chapter started good and got sucky as it went on lol. So you guys voted! The most voted name was Bella and then i just picked a middle name :) comment, like and all! It really means a lot when you comment!! Tell what you think and you fav parts and stuff!! Below up the comments on your thoughts cause i wanna know! :) hehe love you guys <3 Krissy