Chapter 57

~Big News at The Bottom!~

__________________________

Lisa's POV ~
"It smells amazing in here!" Dylan said as he came into the kitchen.

"Thanks Dylan." I said.

"Need any help?" He asked.

"Sure you can ice the cooled cupcakes." I said with a smile taking cupcakes out of the oven and putting in the last batch.

"So are you going to be okay tomorrow?" Dylan asked me while icing the cupcakes as i cleaned up the counter.

"No probably not." I laughed. "My little girl isnt gonna be a little girl anymore, shes gonna be an adult. And soon after... A mom."

"Haha i know. It'll will be okay." Dylan said.

"I know you already do but, please take care of her. Keep her safe and comfortable." I said.

"Dont worry i will." Dylan said and smiled.

~Skipping to the next day~

Raelynn's POV ~
I woke up to Dylan running his thumb over my cheek. I blinked my eyes, stretched out and yawned.

"Morning beautiful, happy birthday." Dylan said and then kissed my forehead.

"Morning Dyl, thank you." I said and pecked his lips. I went to back away but Dylan kissed me again. I giggled into the kiss, Dylan's hand went on my cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair, after a little while i pulled back.

"Dyl..." I same with a smirk, he giggled.

"Good morning wake?" He asked.

"Yes, but lets go have breakfast im starving!!" I said and pecked his lips and got out of bed. "You coming?" I asked while walking towards the door.

"Yup!" He said and jumped out of bed and ran up behind me and picked me up and spun me around, i laughed.

"Dyl!! Put me down!" I yelled between laughing and trying to breath. He put me down and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. We just stood there for a minute catching our breath from laughing. All of a sudden i felt the baby kick!

"Dylan!! Bella just kicked!" I said excitedly, it was the coolest feeling in the world and its really amazing if you think about it.

"Really?!?! Let me feel!" He said. I grabbed his hand and put it where she was kicking. We both smiled.

"Thats amazing, that will never get old." Dylan said pecking my lips.

"I know its really cool to feel too. But you know what shes saying?" I said/asked.

"No... What?" Dylan said all confused.

"Feed me im hungry!" I laughed.

"I think thats more you but okay, lets go eat." We laughed and went down to the kitchen.

After breakfast Dylan told me he had a surprise for me. I told him he didnt need to do anything. Being all preggos and such i was content with staying home... Plus there was a Yankee game today. Funny thing about the game today.... They are versing the Mets. Haha i know i know its the funny thing about our relationship. Dyl's a die heart Mets fan and im a die heart Yankee's fan, ever since i was little. So watching the games with us can get crazy at times haha. He told me to dress pretty warm. This made me wonder what he was up to. I mean i was kinda limited at this point to what i could do.

I wore jeans and boots with a purple sweater and my Yankee jacket. Also I wore a scarf and gloves since it was pretty cold out. I just brushed my hair and left it down in my natural curls. Dylan wore jeans, Adidas, a t-shirt with a sweatshirt over it.

"Wont you be cold with out a jacket?" I asked him.

"Dont worry im bringing one." He smiled and picked up the jacket he was bringing. I noticed it was inside out but whatever. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yuppers!"

Dylan said we were driving to where we were going. I was really hoping to be home before the game. We never were really home when they were on and since its my birthday i want to see the game haha. We were driving into the city.

"Dylan if we were going into the city why didnt we just take the train?" I asked.

"Because i dont know i just felt like driving us in haha." He said.

We parked the car on 48th street. I was guessing we were going to time square since its like right there but nope! He went the other way.

"Dyl where are we going?"

"You'll see Raebug." He said interlocking his fingers with mine.

We walked for what seemed like forever. It was a long walk though, from where we parked that is. We ended up at Bryant Park. I loved Bryant Park, if i wasnt pregnant i would ice skate for hours on end.

"I know we cant skate today but we can walk around and look at all the cute little stands." Dylan said.

We walked hand in hand through the park. We got hot chocolate from one the the stands. There was one stand we came across selling hats. We stopped and tried some different ones on and laughed at how ridiculous we looked. After about an hour and a half at the park we left. We started walking back to the car. About halfway there Dylan made a turn down a different street. I was confused but just went with it. Dylan stopped.

"Hold on Rae im cold i want to put my jacket on."

"Now your cold?!?! Its been li freezing all day!" I said.

We stopped and he put his coat on. When i saw the coat all i could do was smile.

"Dyl!!" I said and hugged him. He was now also wearing a Yankee jacket.

"Its Kaden's. he said i could barrow it for the day." Dylan said as we kept walking.

"Why for the day?" I asked.

"Because.... We're here." Dylan said.

I looked up and saw we were in front of the baseball stadium the game at. I looked back at Dylan who was holding two tickets in his hand.

"FOR REAL?!?!" I screamed excitedly.

"For real Rae." He smiled. I hugged him and then kissed him.

"So whats the catch about the jacket?" I asked as we walked in.

"We'll even though our teams are versing each other... Since its your birthday i hope your team wins. But this is a once and only one time occasion." Dylan said and i laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game was great!! WE WON!!! Now we're back in the car on the way home. Today was amazing so far. I figured since we were out all day there was gonna be something when we got home but i didnt say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled as we walked in the house.

"AW YOU GUYS!" I said almost crying tears of joy. My hormones are all wacky lately clearly hehe. I turned to Dylan and my lips clashed with his. I leaned my forehead on his and smiled.

"Best birthday ever!" I whispered in his ear.

__________________________

Aw!! Yes i am a die heart Yankee fan and i do have a jacket 😜 haha.

~BIG NEWS!~
I started another Dylan O'Brien fanfic! Its called
"Trust In Love (A Dylan O'Brien Fanfic)"
If you like this fanfic it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my new one! Tell me what you think about it! :) Dont worry im not ending this one yet, but eventually all good things come to an end. Oh my cliche moments haha. Love you guys ~ Krissy xoxo