Chapter 37

Dylan's POV ~
Today was John's 1st day back to school so i helped him out. I dont really think he's ready to be back at school yet. So he got his stuff and was gonna try again in a week or two to come back. I waited in the schools lobby till his mom showed up so he wasnt alone. When his mom pulled up she got out of the car to help John.

"Thank you for helping today and staying with him Dylan."

"No problem Mrs. Carter, anytime. Im gonna get going cause Raelynn is home sick so i want to make sure shes okay cause i havent heard from her all day" I said.

"I hope she feels better soon, get going; thanks again" Mrs. Carter said.

"Bye!" I said and walked towards my car. My plan had been to go straight to Raelynn's after school but i decided to stop at my house first. When i pulled in my driveway i looked over at Raelynn's driveway and didnt see her car, weird. (A/N: i like totally forgot i had said they lived 4 houses apart soo in the last chapter i kinda messed up making it sound like they lived far apart but they dont. Lol just wanted to let you know. My bad) I got inside and put my back pack next to the couch then went up to take a quick shower, i dont know why but i just felt like i needed a shower. I grabbed a towel out of the hall closet and jumped in the hall shower.

Raelynn's POV ~
I heard Dylan come in the house but he never came in his room and i never got a text. All of a sudden i heard the shower turn on... I laughed and sat on his bed looking at my phone. About 10 minutes passed an i heard the water stop. I had been laying on my back so i sat up and waited for him to come in.

Dylan walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist, little beads of water covered the top half of his body and his hair was wet down on top of his head instead of sticking up. Damn he looked sexy....

"Rae?!?" Dylan jumped back a step, I giggle.

"Wow Dylan its been less then a day you forgot about me?" We both laughed, my laugh continued by a cough. Dylan walked over to me and placed his lips on mine.

"Of corse not Raebug. How do you feel? You sound awful" Dylan said rubbing my back.

"I feel pretty awful. Stuffy nose, sore throat, cough, small fever, and a massive head ache.... But besides that im fine" i chuckled.

"Even sick your still sarcastic" he winked.

"I got you a hot chocolate." i handed him the cup and he downed it in 3 sips.

"I'll be right back." Dylan said as he walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. Then he walked out into the hallway, im guessing to go to the bathroom. He came back in his sweatpants with no shirt... His hair was still wet and flat. He walked over and sat next to me. He looked deep into my eyes like he was thinking, i found my self to be lost in his perfect brown eyes. It had been silent till Dylan broke it.

"So it was John's first day back but it was to much for him... Hes gonna wait another week or two."

"Im just glad hes okay and back to being kinda normal. I feel really horrible i dont know why" i said. Again there was silence, Dylan brought his forehead to mine and smiled. I giggled, his lips met mine and his hands were placed softly on my cheeks. I just loved being with him but i pulled back, Dylan looked hurt and i knew he was gonna say 'whats wrong? Are you ok?' But i gave him that look and then started to talk.

"Dyl... I really dont want to get you sick i feel like crap." I said with a cough.

"I dont care if i get sick, then we could be sick together" He winked, when he winked it killed me and he knew it! If he wanted to play the game it was on!! I bit my lip knowing it would drive him crazy. We did little things back and forth that we knew killed each because we wanted each other so badly until we both gave in. Dylan rubbed his hands up and down my back under my shirt and i ran my fingers through his wet hair.

Once we were done with our 'make our sesh' Dylan threw a shirt on and we went downstairs to watch tv. I felt so crappy i wound up falling sound asleep in Dyl's arms on the couch. By Thursday we were both sick as a dog so we went to the doctors.

~Skipping to Thursday~

We both wound up having an Ear & Sinus infection.... Oh what fun. On the way home from the doctor i laughed at Dylan. I drove because at this point he was sicker then me.

"You sure those kisses were worth getting this sick?" I mocked him.

"Yes, yes they were" he Laughed. We went back to my house where Aubrey was doing homework and Kaden was looking at online college classes for next year. We went up to my room took our meds and passed out. I always got these stupid ear & sinus infection and they make me super tired.

~Skipping to June~

Yay!!! Theres only 2 weeks of Junior year left i cant wait to be a senior! I know even though senior year will be fun, and amazing it will pass quickly which will be sad. It was just another typical day Dylan picked me up at 6:45am and brought me to school. Dylan and i had been together about 8months now and these passed 8months have been some of the best months of my life i've had in a while. JUST PERFECT!

__________________________

~Krissy xoxo