Chapter 49

Raelynn's POV ~

Since i had this whole big day planned for Dylan's birthday tomorrow his parents were doing something tonight. I was helping his mom bake and cook all day while Dyl and his dad went out and did whatever. Around 7 the boys got home and Dylan went upstairs and took a shower. He stayed upstairs cause his mom wanted to surprised him with dinner. Shes soo cute!! Haha at 7:30 she said i should go up and change and then the two of us could come down when i was done. I said ok and went upstairs.

I walked into Dylan's room and he was on the phone. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I closed the door and walked over to the dresser and pulled out jean shorts and a shirt. Dylan was still on the phone, i pulled my shirt off and Dylan walked over and placed his lips on mine. Keep in mind still on the phone. I don't know who with but they wouldnt shut up, but as soon as he started to kiss me they stopped talking and waited for Dylan to answer. He pulled away and laughed, so did i. He answered them and then said bye. I had finished changing by the time he was off the phone. He came back over to me and put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I got butterflies like the first time he kissed me at homecoming! I loved that after almost a year of being with him that i still got that feeling. The kiss grew more intense but then i remembered dinner was ready. I leaned back and put my forehead on his and our noses squished together.

"Dinners ready and who was that on the phone?" I said

"Okay lets go eat. And my cousin Mark he lives in Utah" Dylan answered. I thought maybe this was a good time to say something to Dylan. He had started to walk out his door when i stopped him.

"WAIT!" I said rather loudly.

"What Raebug?"

"C-can i talk/ask you about something....?"

"Sure anything you know that" he came back in and closed the door and sat next to me on his bed. "Whats bothering you?"

"Well.... I figured tomorrow... That you might want to, well ya know.... and its not that i dont want to but.... I-i ummm, dont know if its a good idea" i said

"Okay....? Why? Not that im mad just wondering." Dylan said

"Well.... I wanted to talk to you first before i made a choice. I think that ummm i might be p-pre-pregnant. I uhh when we back in late June we didnt, ya know use protection. And i havent had a period, my boobs hurt, and all i want is pickles and anything sugary.... Soooo like i want to take a test because i dont think you can when your pregnant!" I chocked on my words, Dylan looked hurt that i was holding this in.

"Raelynn.... How long have you been thinking about this? Like how long has it been bothering you?"

"Umm about 2 weeks..."

"Okay, well lets go eat and have fun and you can make your choice after dinner. If you want to take a test thats fine with me if not. Thats also fine..." Dylan said in a weird voice.

"Okay, i love you Dyl."

"I love you too Raebug." We kissed and went down stairs for dinner.

~Skipping to after dinner~

Dinner was fantastic!! His mom is a wonderful cook! I guess she could tell something was wrong with me though.... I was very quiet throughout dinner. I helped her clear the table of dinner food and plates and went in the kitchen to help with dessert.

"Is something bothering you Rae?" She asked, i didnt know what to answer. I picked up the candles and walked over to the cake next to her.

"Uhh.... No im fine why?" I totally lied.

"Okay i was just checking. You just seem a little.... Off. I dont know never mind." She said, i just smiled and lit the 18 candles on the cake. She had a tear in her eye.

"My little boys growing up" she said and wiped her tears.

"He'll always be your little boy." I smiled and hugged her and we brought the cake out.

~Skipping to after Dinner~

I was sitting on the floor with my legs crisscrossed and my elbows bent and propped on my knees and leaning my hands on my cheeks. Dylan was sitting on the end of his bed looking at me. I honestly didnt know what to do...

"Wh-what do you think i should do?" I asked Dylan not looking up from staring at the floor. Next thing i knew Dylan's hands were on mine. I looked up and my eyes locked with his, he was now sitting on the floor in front of me. I felt a tear run down my face, and i saw one run down Dylan's cheek too. Dylan's lips crashed with mine and i felt all the worry leave my body. The kiss was passionate and comforting, i knew then and there no matter what the test said if i took it that Dylan would never leave me.

"I would say if you feel strongly about this, i would say take a test. But its your choice when. Tonight, tomorrow or even a week from now. When ever you want to and i will be there with you. We're in this together, now and always..." He said and then kissed my forehead, i smiled.

"Can we go to the store now?" I asked.

"Sure Raebug"

We got in the car and went to the store. Dylan came in with me so i wasnt alone. The checkout lady just looked at me... It hurt to think that people could be so rude. JUST BECAUSE IM A TEEN YOUR GONNA GIVE ME "THE LOOK" LIKE UGH JUST DONT! Dylan could tell it bothered me. I just walked away and he paid. The ride home was quiet. I was literally scared out of my mind to take this test. We got back to the house and we went up to Dylan's room. He closed the door and hanged me the bag with the box of pregnancy tests.

"Ready?" Dyl asked

"I-i guess."

"I'll be right here if you need me ok?"

"Okay." I turned around to go in his bathroom and then Dylan put his hand on my shoulder and turned me back around and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I promise no matter what that tests says... I will never leave you. I wont let it affect our relationship negatively. I love you Raelynn more then you will ever know. Okay? Thats a promise."

"I love you too Dylan." I said and then walked into the bathroom. I followed the instructions from the box and then waited the 5 minutes. It felt like the longest 5 minutes of my life. I guess it felt like forever for Dylan too because he knocked on the bathroom door to check on me. I said i was fine but i really wasnt. The timer went off and i sat there a second. I took a deep breath and picked up the test and looked at it... It said.........................................................

Pregnant

__________________________

Ooooo!!!! 😜 Hope ya like it! Theres a twist for ya! Haha comment, like, vote and all the goods! How do you think Dylan will react? Love ya guys! 💕 Krissy