Chapter 28

Dylan's POV ~
I woke up to sun in my eyes and the smell of Raelynn's gorgeous red hair, that smelled like apples filling my nose. Her hair shined in the sunlight, i tapped her on the shoulder to wake her up.

"Morning gorgeous"

"Morning" she spoke sleepily and rolled over and smiled. I kissed her forehead.

It was around noon so we got up to see if Aubrey and Kaden had gotten up yet. When we walked out of our room we walked right into them, they had also just gotten up. We sat down and ate some cereal, everyone was really super quiet because we were all so tired from yesterday.

"Just a beach day?" Realynn said while pouring more orange juice in her cup.

"Yeah but we should go out later" Kaden said.

"Where genius? We dont know where anything is down here."

"Its called GOOGLE RAELYNN!"

"Ahh, sibling love" I chuckled.

"Okay okay so go out as in go to a club? Or out for dinner?"

"Ooww! A CLUB! Party!!" Aubrey jumped up from the table and ran over to the laptop. "I'll look up clubs"

Raelynn's POV ~
I was the most laid back of our group of friends. I could party but i wasnt a big partier, NOTHING compared to Aubrey that child could party till she couldnt move. Plus i was the youngest out of all of us so there was always stuff i was just to young for like even by a week or something stupid like that.

"Found one!" Aubrey yelled

"Great..." I mumbled.

"What Rae-Bug?"

"Oh nothing i didnt say anything"

"Where is it?" Kaden yelled from the other room.

"Its right down the street it says its 5 minutes away"

"Want to head over around 8?"

"Sure" Dylan said.

We went into our own rooms to get ready for the beach! I was all up for a full beach day personally.

"You okay Raelynn?"

"Yeah im fine im just not a big partier/clubber you know that"

"I know but it will be fun, you dont have to drink to have a good time"

"I know that but still im the youngest of all of us an i feel like im gonna be holding you guys back from having fun." I said sadly.

"Come on Rae anything i do with you is fun! Plus if you want to leave earlier then them we can walk back here an have a little fun of our own" He walked over to me and had wrapped his hands around my waist and whispered the last part in my ear, I blushed.

"Okay sounds good to me" i turned and kissed his cheek. Then there was a knock on our door.

"You guys ready to go to the beach yet?" Aubrey spoke through the door.

"5 minutes!" I yelled and i heard her foot steps walk away.

We got ready and headed out to the porch where Kaden and Aubrey were waiting for us. It was really nice beach day. Not hot, not cloudy, not cold it was amazing! We all made a sand castle that wound up getting washed away by the high tide. We wet back to the beach house around 6:30-7ish to get ready for later.

I wore a navy blue dress that laid right above my knees, and curled my hair. I wore very light makeup as usual. Dylan wore khakis and a black button shirt. Aubrey wore a short short tight dress that was like a maroon color and Kaden wore khakis and a red button down. We left around 8 and were inside by 8:30. At this place they gave you a table so you could keep your stuff there and eat if you wanted.
I sat for a little bit while Kaden, Aubrey and Dylan went to get drinks. Dylan had ordered 2 drinks and snuck me 1 because at this place if they knew you walked and werent driving even if you were under age you could drink. Weird. Anyway i couldnt order but they could so Dylan snuck me a drink. After Kaden and Aubrey finished their 1st drink they headed to the dance floor. It was really loud so you had to yell to hear the person right next to you.

"Having fun?" Dylan laughed

"Yeah fantastic" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Lets dance"

Once we started dancing and i got all pumped up i was having a good time. But i really wanted to take Dylan up in his offer from earlier. I pulled Dylan off the dance floor over to the table. It was around 12(midnight).

"How about we ditch this place and go back to the beach house" I wrapped my hands around Dylan's neck and batted my eyes.

"Okay"

I left Aubrey a note on the table so they knew we left and shouldnt worry and told her i would text her when we got back to the house.

~The walk back to the house~

"So it was funnier then i was expecting" i said as i swung our hands back and forth.

"Told you Rae"

"But i really wanted to take you up on your offer from earlier" I bit my lip. We were right down the street from the house at this point. Next thing i know Dylan picks me up and starts running down the street. I was laughing so hard i couldnt talk.

"D-DYL-DYLAN!!! PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed out of breath and he put me down.

"What was that for?" I asked pushing him in the arm.

"Because i love to hear your laugh and because i wanted to bet back faster...." Dylan said laughing, i punched him in the arm again. We walked a little bit further and then were in front of the house, we both realized we forgot our keys and now Kaden wasnt here so we were locked out.

"Now what?" I asked Dylan walked over to the window. "We're not breaking in through the window Dylan!"

"Why not? How else are we gonna get in?"

"Fine....."

We had left the windows open so Dylan pulled the screen out an we climbed in the window. He put the screen back in and met me in the kitchen. I handed him a bottled water.

"My hero" I joked

"Hahaha very funny Rae"

He walked over to me and put leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine and his hands on my cheeks. I ran my hands through his hair. He picked me up by the waist.

"Lets go in the other room"
He put me down and i grabbed his hand and pulled him in the other room.

__________________________

Sorry it took me a couple days for this one but i've had a long week. Hope ya like it! Comment what you think! 😊 Stay classy guys ✌ Kristina