Chapter 26

So on Instagram someone had asked for a "hot scene" haha so this is a "hot scene chapter! Haha

__________________________

Raelynn's POV ~
Today the 4 of us were leaving for spring break Vacation. We were going to Florida! We all put our money together and rented a beach house for the week, we're flying down; while we're there we're gonna go to Disney world and the Beach.
"Ready!?" Aubrey said walking into my room.
"Yes!! I cant wait!"
"Me too!! The boys are outside already"
"Haha okay"
We grabbed our bags and headed outside.

~Skipping plane ride~

When we landed and got off the plane the warm Florida air hit my face and it felt great. It was good to get out of the cold weather for while. We rented a car and drove to the beach house.
It gorgeous! Right on the water. It was around noon when we got there so we decided to unpack and just hang by the beach and start doing stuff the next day. It had 2 rooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room/dining room. We opened the windows to let the nice beach breeze in and started unpacking our stuff.
"I wish we didnt have to leave" i said to Dylan.
"Raelynn what are you talking about we just got here"
"I know that Dyl! Im just saying its so beautiful here i wont want to leave when we have to"
He laughed and walked over to me.
"Well then i guess we'll have to make the best of the 7 days we're here then"
He leaned down and kissed me passionately, his hands on my cheeks. I moved my hands from his neck to his hair and ran my fingers through it. He picked me out not breaking our kiss, then moved to my neck. I whispered in his ear out of breath.
"So what do you want to do... Right now?"
"I think you know" he winked and put me down. I ran over to the bed and pushed the stuff we had on the bed onto the floor, and then put the blinds down on the windows. Then i ran back up to Dylan.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed our lips together. We backed over to the bed and Dylan laid me back on the bed laying on top of me. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck.
"D-do you have a-a condom?" I asked trying to catch my breath.
"In my bag."
"No chances remember?" I asked in all seriousness.
"I remember Rae"
He pecked my lips and got up and ran over to his bag, he ran back over with a giant smile on his face.
I pulled his shirt off, then he pulled at my shorts. I pulled his khakis off and we got under the covers. I still had my shirt on so Dylan pulled that off and kissed my lips down to my stomach which made me laugh since i was ticklish. I pull at his boxers and got them off, then i pulled my panties off leaving me in my bra. Dylan felt his hands up and down my body.
I grabbed him by his shoulders and managed to flip us so i was on top. I lowered my self on to him, both of us started moaning. I went up and down and then Dylan flipped us so he would be in control which i didnt mind. He thrusted into me completely filling me perfectly making me moan loudly. He started to go faster and then slowed down. I knew he was trying to tease me.
"Dylan!" He laughed and kissed me and started going faster again. We both reached our points and collapsed next to each other. I cuddled up close to Dylan, up against his warm smooth body he held me close. I looked up at him ad kissed him on the cheek.
I got up and grabbed a towel.
"Where ya going?" Dylan asked as i wrapped the towel around my body.
"To take a shower. Its like 2:30 and we're gonna go to the beach around 3 remember?"
"Ok yeah! Haha i'll join you since we both need to shower" he winked and grabbed a towel and followed me to the bath room.

~after the shower~

Dylan and Kaden went outside to see where stuff was and what looked like a good place to hang. Aubrey and i got some snacks together.
"Ya know you guys aren't quiet" Aubrey laughed.
"Shut up!" I threw a bag of chips at her.
"Im just saying, and it was the middle of the afternoon"
"I know and come on like you and Kadne haven't done it in the middle of the afternoon." I stated know they had.
"Oh shut it Raelynn!" We laughed and headed outside.
We hang around the rest of the after noon playing beach games and making sandcastles. It was the best first day in Florida. I cant wait for the rest of the week!!!

Dylan's POV ~
Watching Raelynn having soo much fun while we were on vacation made me really happy. She has been through so much lately and i know she's been sad. So to see she was genuinely happy and having fun was great. I just loved her so much i wish we could just run away together so we could always be together.
We slept outside that first night, out on the balcony under the stars. It was beautiful and the weather was amazing! This was defiantly the start of an awesome vacation!