Chapter 56 ~ Continued ~

Chapter 56 Continued ~

Aubrey's POV ~
"Aww!!! Look at this one!" Raelynn squealed looking at baby clothes.

"Cute!" I said. "Can i ask you something Rae?"

"Sure anything you know that." Rae said as we just walked around looking at everything.

"Okay, does it really bother you?" I asked.

"Does what really bother me?"

"Me, and Kaden." I said and Rae froze and was silent for a second.

"It doesnt bother me. Im still trying to wrap my head around why you like him.... But if you do and your happy then i cant judge." Rae said with a smile. "This isnt right...." Rae said.

"Whats not right?" I looked at Rae and she had tears in her eyes. "Come on lets go to the bathroom."

I brought Raelynn to the bathroom. By the time we were in the bathroom with the door locked she was hysterical. It was weird, just out of no where.

"Whats not right Rae?" I asked seriously because i was worried. She blinked her eyes closed tight, i knew this meant it was gonna be a hard conversation. I pulled her in a hug and patted her back. I let go of her and got a paper towel damp and ran it over her cheeks and then her eyes to wipe her tears away. She was really warm from being worked up. I needed to calm her down not for just her sake but the baby too. I ran the cold towel over her forehead.

"Breathe in, breathe out. Just calm down and relax." I said. At this point it was more important to get her calm then to find out what worked her all up. She started breathing normally again and the color came back to her face. We were now sitting on the floor in the Babies R Us bathroom. It was actually like clean thank god or i would be totally spazzing.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No. No im not okay. Everyone always asks me if okay and i say yes but im lying! Most people just assume im okay but im not. Im not okay, i've never been okay. Nothing ever has or will be 'Okay'. No one will ever fully understand anything i've ever been through. Not you, not Kaden, not my mom, NOT even Dylan. It doesnt matter. What i was talking about 'this isnt right' was that im 17 FREAKING YEARS OLD! I shouldnt be looking at all this stuff for myself. Its overwhelming! Dont get me wrong everyones been super helpful. But its just everyday choices cause some kind of argument between Dylan and i.... He usually winds up 'agreeing' with me or just maybe you would say give in. I-i just i dont want that! He cares so much about me he doesnt care about himself an it makes me mad! Like go out and have fun for new years im okay with that! I-i just dont know what even set me off.... Whatever lets forget it i want to go home." Rae said.

Raelynn's POV ~
I was just so stressed all of a sudden. I just didn't know what to do! I'm really worried about Dylan. He just does everything for me an it makes me mad! Like you need to think about yourself too! I know that we're in this together but... But... I mean, i dont even know what i mean.

"Raelynn, relax. I would just talk to him. He wont get mad at you. I think you two need to settle out all this. I dont want to should cliche or bitchy but... Babies do put a strain on a relationship and especially teenage pregnancy..." Aubrey said.

"Whatever lets go home and i'll talk to him." I said.

I texted Dylan saying we were on our way back. I didnt know how this conversation was gonna go. I dont want to lose Dylan. I hate to say it but people were right. Its a lot more stressful to be a pregnant teen, im happy and excited and wouldnt change it but.... Sometimes i wish this hadnt happened yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back i told Dylan i wanted to talk... We went into my room and closed the door, and locked it. I told Aubrey not to come in unless it sounded really really bad. She knew how to unlock it from the other side. For the health of the baby i knew i had to try and stay as calm as possible. Dylan sat on the end of the bed as i pace back in forth in front of him.

"Okay so i wanted to talk to you about, everything...." I said.

"Okay, and what do you mean by everything?" Dylan asked.

"About some stuff thats been bothering me." I said, Dylan just looked at me and nodded his head for me to proceed.

"Im starting to feel like everyone was kinda right.... I-im personally starting to feel a strain on our relationship... I dont know if you do or not but, i just, ugh." I had to stop and wipe tears away and keep going. "Everything seems to be turning into an argument lately. Even just about new years, just because i cant do something doesnt mean you cant either. I know you care about me and love me but i love you too! And it bothers me that you dont think about yourself... You always agree or just like give in to my idea for everything. But your important and your ideas are too. All im saying is you should think more about yourself. I-" Dylan cut me off.

"I do think about myself Rae. But im happy if your happy so why wouldnt i agree with you?" Dylan said.

"I understand that but thats not my point. Just agreeing with everything i say isnt a good thing in a relationship! Before i was pregnant... We always worked everything out with both of our thoughts. But ever since i found out you always just agree with me! Your important! Your important to me and if your happy im happy but always doing things my way doesnt really make me happy! I want to do things your way sometimes! Dont you get it we need to work together!!" I said

"SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS YOUR MAD AT ME FOR CARING ABOUT YOU?" Dylan yelled as he stood up from the bed, this scared me. I have never seen him yell like that. I could tell he defiantly felt stressed too.

"NO! THATS NOT IT EITHER! I JUST WANT US TO WORK LIKE A TEAM LIKE WE USED TO!!" I yelled back.

"ITS NOT GONNA BE THE SAME RAE! ITS NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME ANYMORE DONT YOU GET THAT?" Dylan said. I started to tear up again.

"WHY CANT IT BE? A BABY DOESNT CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU KNOW! IT SHOULDN'T CHANGE HOW WE FEEL AND WORK TOGETHER! SO WHY WONT IT BE THE SAME?" I yelled.

"A BABY DOES CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS RAE! I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THINGS EASY AND BETTER FOR YOU! IF YOU DONT THINK SO THEN MAYBE I SHOULD JUST LEAVE!" Dylan yelled. This hurt me.... I felt like my heart was ripped out but i was thinking with anger instead of heart and i regret what i said next.

"FINE MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE!" I yelled at him. I could tell i shocked Dylan by saying this. All the color drained from his face and i could see the anger and frustration leave his eye. Sadness and disbelief now filled his face. We just stood there staring at each other neither of is knowing what to say. Aubrey all of a sudden was in the room, i guess with all the yelling she was worried.

Dylan walked towards me....

"Raebug... Im sorry i didnt mean that. I didnt mean any of that i was just frustrated." He went to kiss me.

"Dont. Just go!" I said and turned my head.

"Rae..." He said.

"Just leave." I said hysterically crying. We had never had a fight like this before, come to think of it we never really fought. I looked at Aubrey and gave her the you can leave its fine look. I wasnt really fine but i didnt want her in the middle of this. She walked out of my room down the hall.

"Rae im not leaving." Dylan said as he placed his hand on m y cheek and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

"Dylan please i just need time to think and cool off." I begged. I placed my hand on his hand and looked him in the eyes. I could see the tears in his eyes too. Even though i was so mad and frustrated... I want to kiss him. So i did... After a couple seconds i pulled away. "Please Dylan?" I begged again but in a whisper.

Dylan didnt say anything. He just backed away from me turned around walked out of the room and left. I collapsed to the floor crying. I didnt understand why we got into such a big fight. I just wanted us to work this and everything else like we always have. I heard the front door close and then Aubrey came back in my room with Kaden. I ran to Kaden and cried.

~Skipping a little while later~

"What do you thinks gonna happen?" I asked Kaden.

"Do you want the truth or do you want me to lie?" He asked.

"If the lie ends better i'd rather have that..." I said and chuckled.

"Okay, if i said everything will be fine and back to normal i would be lying. But to be honest.... I dont know. Personally knowing you two, you'll both cool down and talk it out and work through it." Kaden said.

"I like the lie better." I said with my head leaning on his shoulder.

"I know. Dont worry, text him when your ready to talk. By the way we're all staying here tonight." Kaden said as he got up and left.

"Aubrey.... Do you think we'll break up?" I asked

"Dont think like that! No, i dont think you two will break up. You guys are like attached at the hip. You complete each other and you would both be lost without the other." Aubrey said.

I didnt know what to say to her. We just sat there not saying anything. It was snowing out, i didnt know if Dylan took the car or walked somewhere. I was about to text him when he walked in covered in snow. He was in a tshirt and sweat pants, he was shivering.

"I'll leave you two alone." Aubrey said as she got up and left.

"Dylan you most be freezing." I said. I ran passed him into the hallway and grabbed a towel. I came back in and started to brush the unmelted snow off of him. I handed him the towel and then grabbed the extra blanket from my closet and wrapped in around him. I took the wet towel and threw it in the laundry basket. I walked back over to Dylan, i just looked at him. He was holding each end of the blanket in his hands. He opened his arms and i ran to him for a hug. He wrapped me tight im a hug. My body leaned against his wet cold clothes.

"I'm sorry Rae. Im sorry i yelled at you. I know i cant take back what i've said, but im so sorry for anything hurtful i said. I thought about what you said and your right." Dylan said.

"Its okay, im sorry i yelled at you too and told you to leave i wasnt thinking straight." I said

"I love you Raelynn."

"I love you too Dylan."

We both let go and got changed out of our both now wet clothes. It was around 8pm and our other friends were coming soon so we started to get ready.

~Skipping to the ball dropping~

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Everyone yelled and cheered. Everyone hugged and kissed. The night turned out to be a lot of fun, im hoping 2014 will be better then 2013.

__________________________

It was super long because i could not leave you guys with a giant cliffhanger hehe. Tell me your thoughts and such :) love you guys!!
~ Krissy