Chapter 29

Raelynn's POV ~
We got into our room and started taking our clothes off.

"Wait!" I said
"What Rae?"
"I have to texted Aubrey so she doesnt think we're like dead or something" i laughed
"Haha okay"

~ Texts ~
To Aubrey ~
"Hey we made it back to the beach house, just wanted to let you know!"
She didnt answer but i know she got the message so its all good.
Then i ran back over to Dylan.

~ Skipping to the morning ~
I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and then slamming. I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it was like 4:30am. I tapped Dylan to walk him up because i didnt know who it was.
"Psst Dylan walk up!" I whisper yelled.
"What RAE...." He wined.
"Shh!" I shushed him.
"Whats wrong?"
"I think someone in the house i dont know if its Aubrey and Kaden and i dont want to go and see alone."
"Stay here. I'll go check" he ordered.
"Okay.... Be careful Dyl!" I hid under the covers as he walked out.

Dylan's POV ~
I walked out of the room into the hallway very slowly. I had grabbed my phone so i turned the flashlight on so i could see. I walked down the hallway and into the living room area and then I screamed along with Kaden and Aubrey. The three of us were screaming until we all realized who each other was. Then i heard Rae come running down the hallway screaming.
"DYLAN ARE YOU OKAY?!?" She ran and hugged me.
"Yes im fine it was just Aubrey and Kaden" we of us started laughing.
"Aubrey what the hell you scared the crap out of us... Well at least me" Raelynn said
"Soorrryy Rae..... We were tryin to be quiet" she slurred her words.
"Oh god you guys are bombed!" Rae said
"Were fine but im gonna sleep here because im to drunk to move now" Kaden said laughing.
"Oh god! Goodnight guys!" I locked the front door and Raelynn and i went back to bed.

~Skipping to the next morning/afternoon~

Raelynn's POV ~
We all slept in since my brother and Aubrey were bombed last night. We stayed around the beach house all day and didnt do much we all just hung out. We were about halfway thur our vacation now so we planned the next couple days to fight in as much as we could so we could do everything we wanted to do.

~Skipping to last day of Vaca~

It was our last day in Florida and we went to Sea World! It was so cool!! Now we are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight. I was sad to leave but i know i could get back sometime somehow.

~Skipping flight~

When we got back my mom picked us up at the air port. She brought Aubrey and Dylan back to their houses so they could unpack. We had 1 day left of spring vacation and then it was back to school. Dylan come over around 7 and stayed the night and then left Sunday night so he could get ready for school. I was sad spring break was over.

__________________________

Sorry this chapter is short and sucks but i didnt have alot of time to write.