168. Life With EXO: Luhan

Luhan

xxxxxxx

"Do you mind if you take a picture for me real quick?"

He turns on his camera and looks around.

"Of course," You laugh.

He quickly runs over and poses.

That jawline through the screen.

"Did you take it yet?" He looks at you.

"One more..." You shriek quietly.

"What?"

"You moved."

"Let me see."

He takes his phone and looks through the camera roll. He starts laughing and decides to post the blurry one of him to social media. He puts his mask back on.

"Ready?" He skips his phone into his jacket and holds out his hand.

You nod and walk together in silence for a bit.

It wasn't quite awkward for you too. As a new couple, of course it was quiet and awkward at times.

Luhan knew how brighten up your days though. He was ways the one to silently approach you at school when everyone wanted to be around him. He would always politely reject them and run to you.

He was a dork.

A cute dork.

He felt shy and still feels shy to ask you out for dinner "get togethers" and not use the term "date". Both of you knew it was always meant to be a date. Yet he never said it cause he was so timid.

"Do you have plans for college yet?"

"I don't know Oppa.. I really don't want to think about it." He softly chuckle.

"Oh Mianhae..."

"It's okay. It's just stressful... How about you?"

You look at him.

"Oh we're at your house."

"It's okay. Just sit on the porch swing here.."

Luhan always walked you home. You didn't feel safe when it came to taxis or walking home alone. He didn't feel sage letting alone you by yourself anywhere.

"Arreso.." He sits down. "I don't know either... A good school of course."

"Didn't you say you wanted to study abroad?"

"Yeah but..."

"You're afraid of leaving everything behind?"

"How did you know?"

"I know you Luhan..." You laugh causing him to laugh too.

"I don't want to leave everyone I love behind..." He looks at his hands. "Who knows when I would come back..."

You just stare at him and sown to his hands. You grab his. "Hey, don't think like that. Know that you could back if something happens. Everyone loves you here. You've got my support if your family kicks you at too..." You try to enlighten the mood.

"Promise me you'll visit me?" He finally looks up to you.

"Promise." You smile.

"That you'll still love me even if something happens to me?"

"I promise Lu..."