Life With EXO: Chanyeol

{Chanyeol}

----

You had finished cooking late dinner. You hear coughing. You quickly set the table. You run towards the bedroom. You open the door quietly. He was still sleeping.

You quietly walked over and tried to wake up. You shake his shoulders.

"Oppa~ Oppa~ Chanyeol Oppa~" You see start moving a little bit. He slowly turns around to face you.

"Huh..oh..annyeong~" He was still have asleep.

"Oppa~ Wake up~ I made dinner for you~ You should eat."

"Ani. Mianhae. I still feel sick..." He starts to cough. "I don't think I want to eat right now... You don't wait for me... You eat first...I just need rest."

"Oppa, please eat... You haven't ate anything at all today. You kept coughing last night. You didn't even eat breakfast or lunch. Please Oppa~ hmm~" You take his shoulder slightly again. "Oppa~ wake up. Please~ for me~ at least to to eat something small. I made soup. At least try a little... And take medicine.."

After few minutes of coughing, Chanyeol gives in. "Arreso...give me a few minutes. I'll be out there..."

----

You were washing the dishes. Chanyeol had went to the bathroom.

After loading the dishes in dish washer, you walk over the bathroom to check on him.

The door was open, and he wasn't in there.

You walk over to the bedroom, and he wasn't there either.

The living room.

You walk over there to finding them laying on the pulled out mattress from the couch.

You tug on his shirt from his shoulders. "Oppa~ wake up~ You should sleep in the bedroom. You'll be cold out here with few blankets."

He slowly opens his eyes. You looks at you. He grabs your arms for you to sit.

"Wae Oppa.."

"Lay down..."

"Oppa..."

You can't help but listen to him. You lay on the mattress. You face him. "Arreso Oppa?"

"Arreso..." He puts his arms around you along with blankets.

Your head was near his chest.

"Oppa you're squishing me..."

"Good..."

"Why not sleep in the bedroom?"

"I want to sleep here."

"Did you even take your medicine?"

"When you were washing the dishes..."

"How about brushing your teeth?"

"When you were washing the dishes..."

"Shower?"

"When you were washing the dishes..."

"Why sleep out here? You're going to get cold, Oppa... There's only like three blankets.. And there fleece.."

"Stop talking~ it's okay~ I've got the blankets and you~ arreso? I won't be cold... You can blame me tomorrow if you want too. Arreso~ Good night~"

----

Three. Right before 3am. Jinja. I am done writing at 2:57am. Wrote three in about 2-ish hours, I say. Started around 1am-ish.

Sorry if these are horrible ;-; I need to brainstorm new ideas.

I notice how I always involve & mention: food sleep gifts shopping food.

Kekeke.

Okay~ Bye~ frrrrozen. Duh duh duh.

Follooow. Vvvote. Annyeonggg.
Happy summer. Don't sleep late~

P.S. Guys. I wake up to 13,7k to 14.2k+. I praise you guys. Amen. Amen, Amen. Thank you.