135. Life With EXO: Tao

Tao

xxxxxxx

"Hello?"

"Are you okay? Why didn't you call me?"

"What do you mean?" You could hear it through his voice.

"You're sick. And you're still sick. You're even hurt, Tao."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not, Oppa. You aren't." You try not to shout over the phone.

"I'm getting better," He says as he silently coughs.

"I heard that..." You sigh. "I saw the pictures already.

"You did?" He asks. You could hear his voice getting tired and frustraded.

You look back to your laptop screen to see poor Tao on crunches getting medicine for himself.

"You should of called me. I could of gotten your medicine..."

He doesn't respond.

"Oppa?"

"Yes."

"Is it because you're scared media is going to attack me again?"

Silence again.

"Oppa answer me."

He sighs again. "Not just that... Yes I want to protect you. I can't let you be seen. We almost got caught last time..." You think back to the time where you and Tao was taking a walk near the Han River. Tao spotted falling cherry blossoms from the trees. He decided throw the petals at you, as if it was a pillow fight. People started to stare and watch, almost getting caught.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand. You're just trying to protect me..."

"If I could, I announce to the entire world you're my yeoja chingu~" He states, causing you to laugh.

"The media would definitely be on fire. Crazy~ You're not even healed since last year. Now you have another injury..."

"Don't cry~ I always get hurt... bruises and cuts... because every day... every minute... every second... the last 4 months... I keep falling in love with you..."

"Ah Oppa!" You smile over the phone.

Tao always knew you would chuckle and get embarrassed easily when it comes to pickup lines.

"Did you like it? I was trying to lighten up your mood~"

"Well you did. But don't kid around like that, especially your injuries..."

You hear noises in the background before Tao can speak again.

"You must be tired. You should get rest.." You tell him before he could reply.

"Oh okay... I'll call you soon again... I promise not to leave you. See you soon."

xxxxxxx

Oh my goodness guys. Tao's news recently. ~ugh my heart~ Whatever he ends up doing, I support ya like Kris & Luhan ^^ Get better~ Health first.

Thank you everyone also for the latest support. Your comments and votes has been my days so much better. Even if Luhan didn't see my letter, yolo/yodo. You only live once/you only die once.