146. Life With EXO: Luhan

Luhan

xxxxxxx

"Come on!" Luhan protests. "Don't be shy! Just act natural..."

"It just feels weird.."

"Why?" Luhan puts down the camera.

"I don't know... it just is.."

"Is it because of me?"

It was typical videography. Some collab of photos, videos, and music all into one. Luhan had asked you to be his model.

"I don't now... It just does..."

"Don't worry... Pretend the camera is off, okay? Be comfortable around me like usual. Please?" He pouts.

"Ah~ Stop pouting!" You run over and pinch his cheeks.

"Stop it!" He laughs.

"Why do you look so manly today?~" You joke around and back up. "Looking so manly in a sleeveless top~" You twirl around in your dress.

"It's so hot out... Who knows when we'll be done.." He says as he looks down at the camera.

It continued to be the same for the next couple of hours. You posing and walking through the forest and city. You changed into different outfits from dresses skirts, blouses, sweaters, and more. Luhan captured you.

Luhan said he'll talk to you to make you more comfortable. He would just put some music over it at times.

"Did you know I had a big head growing up?" He blurts out.

"What?" You laugh as you were taken back at his statement.

"It's true though... You've seen my baby pictures, you stalker."

"How was I stalking!" You run towards him. "You left it on your table! How could I not take a look!" You try to pinch his cheeks again.

He came up with the most random conversations to make you laugh and smile in front of the camera. To make sure you felt no anxiety on yourself.

"Are you serisously going to capture me eating?" You ask before you take a bit.

"Yeah I am.." Luhan says while not making eye contact.

"Please eat Oppa~" You pout back. "You didn't even order anything. You havent put that camera down at all. We're finally at a rest stop, and you didn't even snack or have lunch."

"This is important to me..." He says. "Feed me? I'll treat you to ice cream." He finally looks up.

Ah, his looks. He wins.

"Arreso. Say ah~" You move the spoon back and forth to tease Luhan. "Ah~"

Luhan takes me bite and continues to take pictures and videos of you.

"So what is this for?" You ask with your mouth full, causing Luhan to laugh.

"Just for the class project.. the professor gave us a subject. This video will show our skills in capturing, editing, and more.."

"Oh what's project subject?"

"To do it on something we love..."

xxxxxxx

(please read: I have a question too:)

for those who are in college, seniors, (& juniors too if it applies to you): do you have any tips for college/ACT? I'm a senior now & I really would like to raise my score. Any tips for scholarships too? Any sites?

Lol how old are you guys? I've always been curious if y'all are older or younger than me. I've seen some 98 liners (woop woop).

2nd: I sincerely apologize for not updating a lot. Like above, I have been trying catch up with retreats, applications, and more. And its summer ㅠㅠ Crazy. But what else is: I GOT MY LICENSE. Finally. After 2 years: amen. Sad: I have no insurance so I have to wait a bit. ㅠㅠ I've been wanting to update so badlyyyy.

I got Wattpad updated, and this is my first time doing a picture. Lol. does it work? I tried it.  ㅎㅎㅎ LUHAN MY BABY IS RELEASE AN ALBUM. GAH. NOSEBLEED.

I hope you like this imagine ^-^ It just came to my mind when I saw this pic.

I tell you guys all the time. To my wonderful family: You've probably hated me and been so impatient when I didn't update... yet you guys still liked.. voted... commented.. followed... everything. Your notifications give me joy whenever I'm depressed. I cannot believe this is @ 393k- so close to 400k!

looooove u. xoxoxox ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

connect with me on IG! @ AZNMARIA07