160. Life With EXO: Luhan

Luhan

xxxxxxx

"Stop it Lu!" You wrap your arms around his waist. "Stop pretending!"

Luhan kept startling you, and it's only been a minute since you guys entered the haunted house.

Luhan won the game of rock paper sissors. You suggested to go see a new movie, while of course, he wanted to go to the haunted house.

You wondered why because he was scared of these things himself. But little did you know, he wanted to go so you can cling onto him. Plus, he liked joking around.

You let go of his waist and his onto arm.

"I swear Oppa," You warn him barely seeing him. "If you leave me, I would-"

Suddenly a knife comes out of nowhere. You both scream and Luhan holds on to you and starts leading you quickly.

"Why do you want to do this!" You shout over the loud music. "You're scared!"

"I'm not!" He proclaims while holding onto your waist right. "Your scream just scared me!"

Right after he said that, a clown with blood dripping rushes out.

"Ah~ Oppa~" You shout as you grim onto his sweater. "Hurry~" You are on the verge of tears.

In the next stage, you and Luhan walk into a room full of mirrors and men.

"Luhan, I'm scared..."

"You're okay," He says as he leads quickly. "You're safe in my ar-"

"Yah!" He stops and shouts as one the men starts walking toward you guys. More and more come. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Stay away from her!"

You want to chuckle a bit from his statement, but right now you just want to go home.

"Oh goodness," He nervously chuckles. "The sign says we're almost done..."

You and Luhan walk side by side now. You hold onto his hand tightly, while your other arm holds onto his.

"You're okay," He assures you. "I'm not going to leave you..." He smiles at you, even though you can't see.

"Oh Oppa I-" You jump as hands grab your ankles. You jump as it makes Luhan do so too. "Let's go!" You start to lead him this time.

You guys suddenly a loud thud from above. Suddenly, Luhan drops on onto the ground, causing you to stop.

"Luhan Oppa!"

"Mianhae~ I didn't know what that wa-"

A man starts to scream and run toward you guys.

You grip onto his sweater ans make him stand up. His arm wraps around your waist as you guys run toward the exit.

xxxxxxx

How did I update 3 in like 15 minutes? Because I have so my drafts/ideas that I'm always too busy. I'm sorry. I have so many notes in my phone.. I don't have time to update. Now that college apps are done, I'm starting finals soon along with essays.

Happy 160th chapter. xoxoxox.