49. Life With EXO: Lay

{Lay}

----

"Ah Oppa~ You're hurting me~" Lay had you in a headlock position while walking you home.

"Mianhae~ Yah~ You're no fun." He lets go and puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Oppa~ Why do you have to walk me home everyday? From the school..to my house..it's only like 10 minutes."

"Yah. What if someone were to get you huh? Like murder you?"

"Oppa don't scare me..."

"Yah~ I'm telling you the truth! I have to walk home everyday."

"You practically follow me everywhere, even school."

"Do you know why?"

"Wae?"

"Because my parents told me to follow me dreams..."

You nudge him on the side with your elbow. "Yah Oppa~"

"I'm telling you the truth, huh? Yah~ I saw you smile~" He puts his arm around your shoulder again. "Men...they're like wolves. Arreso? You have to be careful..."

"Arreso Oppa~ I know."

"At school you have to be careful. At the store...At the mall..On the streets...everywhere. There are bad people out there. Like murders..robbers..thieves..like me. I could be a thief right now."

"Oh jinja?"

"Neh~" He puts his arm down. He shows his hand to you. "Hello. I'm a thief. I'm here to steal your heart."

"Yah~" You look forward and continue to walk home.

"Yah~ Wait for me~" You hear him say. You let out a small laugh. He catches up to you. "I heard you~"

"Heard you what?"

"Laugh."

"Ani~"

"Yeah you did~ Anyways...yah when you get a boyfriend. You have to let me know, arreso? Let this Oppa know. So I see him and check him, arreso?"

"Yah Oppa~"

"Bo?"

"You're my namja chingu..."

"Oh yeah~" He quickly laughs. He puts his arm around you and continues to walk you home.

----

Oh my holiness guys. //bows on knees// I am not kidding. Holy. Yesterday when I uploaded the 4 imagines, it was 12.4K+ but I checked this morning and it was like 13K. Not only that, but it was 13.1k+. But it's almost 13.2k! oh my goodness. Asdfghjkl guys. Thank you. But the votes too. Ugh 500+!! Kamsahamnida~ Jinja~ You guys are jjang! :3

I'm done with all the pickup lines for all 12 members!

I am working on a special project! ^^~ hehehe. What's even funny, it will be the 50th chapter! Yay! I found it funny how it will be the 50th, and how I managed to get it 50. Thank you ^^

Also, I put the shoutouts in the special chapter #41; just in case if you haven't seen that.

Annyeong. Happy summer~ follow x vote.