158. Life With EXO: Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo

xxxxxxx

"Your hair is still soaking wet," Kyungsoo says as he helps dry your hair.

"I was trying me best to win," You look up at him. "Thank you, but I can do it myself." You take the towel from him.

"Here it is," A voice comes from behind you guys. "Second place!"

"Kamsahamnida~" Both of you say in sync. He takes the huge stuff anima and dinner coupon.

"For you, my lady," Kyungsoo smiles.

"Thank you," You take it from him. "It's so soft and squishy... Too bad I won it."

"Hey!" Kyungsoo talks out loud. "I didn't mean to choke when I was bobbing those apples."

"Yeah," You try assure him. "I had to come in and win this stuff animal myself."

"You should at least appreciate my thought of winning it for you," He pouts his plump heart shaped lips.

He puts his hands in his pockets and starts to walk.

You pout yourself and start calling him.

"Oppa~" You try to run up to him.

Sadly, you were running so quick, you didn't notice the pile of mud.

"Ah!" You shriek as you realize you have mud all over your stuff animal. "Oh no~"

Kyungsoo turns around go chuckle a bit. He carefully runs over and lends his hand.

"That's for ruining my pride!" He jokes. "Let's go to the nearest shop to buy you new pants and then go to that dinner."