3. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

"Yah! Can you work overtime this week?"

"Yes sir!" You go grab the empty cups for your tray. You notice the door opens. You throw away the empty cups and go to the cash register.

"May I take your order?"

"I'll take twelve hot chocolates please."

You think to yourself, "Why is person order so much?" You look up in shock. He also looks up at you. He was from EXO.

"Oh my gosh you're from-"
"Shhh! Anyways, how much is it?"
"Oh sorry...It's umm... $13.12." He hands you the money.
"Keep the change as a tip."
"Thank you. You may have a seat over there. It will be done in about five minutes."

He looks away and sits in the lounge. Wow. He's seriously from EXO! You just met an EXO member. You turn around and hurry. You grab the cups and start making hot chocolates. Once you finish the last one, you carefully place them in a box. You walk over to the lounge, and you don't find him. You look around and you find him outside.

"Ex..." He was on the phone. It would of been rude to bother his phone call. It could of been important. You stand right behind him and wait. Minutes passed by and it was getting colder.

"Acho!" He turns around in shock. "I'm...I'm...I'm sorry..."

"I'll call you back later." You look down so embarrassed. "Have you been standing there?"

"Umm...yes. But it's okay. You look like you were on an important phone call."

"Oh I was talking with my manager. Are you okay? You kind of shocked me there." Oh great. I shocked him. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are sort of red."

Oh gosh! Did he just say my cheeks are red? "Oh..umm...no. I mean yes. I'm fine. I gets colds easily. Sorry. Here's your hot chocolates."

"Thanks. Have a nice day. Get better too." He smiled and walked away. I kept looking at a distance. Wow. I just met one of them. He turned around again and smiled. You thought to yourself. Should I wave? Should I smile back? Should I say something?

You end up bowing your head and walking back into work. I should of told him I was sorry about what happened earlier. You finish cleaning up and so you can go home.

--------

Your cold has gotten worst since last night. But it was worth it because you met an EXO member. You spend five hours everyday working at a cafe near home. This week you end up working two extra hours because your boss couldn't stay after. Today was going by fast. You had fifteen minutes until closing.

"Yah remember to lock up later! I'm leaving!"

"Yes boss."

You go to the back and grab a broom to sweep. You hear the door open.

"I'll be right there!" You take the broom and leave.

You come back seeing a familiar man's back. "Excuse me?"

"I'll take-Oh! It's you again. Hey."

"Oh umm. Uh...annyeonghaesyo!" You drop the broom in shock. He comes behind the counter and tries to pick in up.

"Oh no, I can get it." You try to reach down and grab the broom. But you end up bumping your head with his. "Oh umm I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." He gets up and hands you the broom.

"Haha you're funny and cute."

"Huh?"

"I said you're funny and cute. Wae?"

"Ani. Oh kamsahamnida..."

"Ye...Can I order now? Same as yesterday." He hands you a twenty dollar bill.

"Would you like your ch-"

"No you can keep the change." He smiled.

"It will done in about-"

"Five minutes?"

"Ne~" He laughed. You put the money in the pocket and turn around. You carefully make the drinks since you can sense he is still behind you. "You can sit in the lounge."

"Ani, I'm fine. It's cool watching someone doing this, haha. Are you feeling better by the way?"

You turn around. "Huh oh ne~ I get colds easily, so I'm used to it. Kamsahamnida."

"Wae you used formal language? It's okay to use informal with me..." He smiled. "You can call me 'oppa' if you want."

"Janjjahyeyo?"

"Ye~ Jinjjah." He started laughing. "I find you funny."

You turn around feeling embarrassed. What should I say? Should I call him "oppa"? Wait. You didn't tell him sorry yesterday. You finish the drinks and place them in the box. You set the box on the table.

"Op-" You hear the back door banging. You hear an immediate slam.

"I think someone's in here. Do you have a place to hide?" You hear voices from the back.

"Yah I think I saw an EXO member come in. I saw there van. Let's get pictures."

"Yah! Any place?"

"Oh umm..umm.." You look down and see your keys. "The the the closet!"

He quickly comes around the counter and grabs your wrist. You quickly run with him, and close enough to grab your keys also. He runs toward the closet with you. He lets you come into the closet first. He carefully closes the door. "Do you have a key or something?" You hand him the key. He takes away his hand from your wrist and locks the door. He places the key in his pockets and listens carefully.

"Yah! I swear I saw someone from EXO! He was by himself too! We can get pictures of him!"

"Do you think he's hiding? There's no employees even here. Oh look...box of hot chocolate."

"He's here maybe. Let's search." He stood quietly. You didn't know what to do. He was worried. His face showed it. You were worried also. If they found out he was here right now, hiding in a closest, who knows what can be publish on the news.

You couldn't hold it. You were about to sneeze at this time. He turned around to you.

"Yah! Try not to sneeze!" he whispered.

"I'm sorry..I ah-" He pulled you into him. He put his arm your waist and his hand around your mouth. You were in shock and sneezed. You just sneezed in his hand.

"Oh gosh.." He said.

"Yah! I think I heard someone in that closet."

"Okay check in there!" You hear foot steps coming closer and closer. His hand is still on your mouth, while his arm around your waist. He looks down at his feet. You close your eyes and hopes nothing happens. The footsteps come closer and closer. Finally comes the doorknob. It clicks and clicks.

"Yah! It's locked. Do you think he's in there?"

"I don't know, maybe. It says 'storage closet'. Here, let me check underneath if see any feet or some sort." You open your eyes in panic. He looks up in panic also. The other person was coming closer. He takes away his arms away from you. You have a moment of silence, until he picks you up.

"Yah! Op-" He quickly and quietly walks over to the corner of the closet. You could see shadows underneath the door.

"Aigoo! I swear I saw someone here. I even saw the van."

"Maybe it was a similar van?"

"Let's go. It's late."

You hear footsteps leaving. You look up to see his eyes were closed and his face as worried. He was scared like you. He was still carrying you in the corner. After few minutes passed, he let's you down. He looks underneath if there is a site of anyone. He carefully opens the door and looks. "Yah, I think they're gone." He takes your hand and makes sure you're behind him. He looks carefully everywhere. He looks toward the counter. "Aigoo, they even took the drinks. My members will be wondering where I was all this time..."

"Sorry oppa..."

He turns around to you and lets go of your hand. "Yah, now you use informal language with me?"

"Sorry..."

"Let's check the back real quick." You two walk in the back finding the door was slammed.

"Oh my gosh...my boss will get so mad at me."

"Yah it's okay. I'll cover it."

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. I better lock this place. Sorry about everything."

"Oh it's okay, haha. Let me try to fix the door."

"Huh..oh. Arreso."

------

After he tried to fix the back door, you end up leaving with it broken. You two walk out to the front door to lock it. "Oppa...I'm sorry."

"Aigoo, stop saying sorry. It wasn't your fault."

"Is there a way I can make it up to you?"

"Mmm..buy me ddeokbokki? Aigoo~ I'm so hungry right now."

"Arreso Oppa. There's one over there." You two walk over to buy ddeokbokki.

"Annyeonghaesyo ahjummi! May I have one order of ddeokbokki?"

"Ye! Sit down! Sit down!"

"Are you able to sit down and eat it? Or do you need to go home to your members?"

"Ani~ It's okay. I'll eat with you." He smiled and pulled out the seat for you.

"Oh gowamo Oppa." You two sit down while you guys wait for ddeokbokki.

"Yah! I gave you a little extra because of this handsome guy you have with tonight!"

"Oh ahjumma!" You two laughed. You give a skewer to him. "Oppa, you have some first."

"Gowamo." You are enjoy the ddeokbokki.

"Oppa, I'm sorry about yesterday also...I didn't mean to almost mention your group's name and almost scream it..."

"Ani~ You're okay. Aigoo, stop saying you're sorry. You're fine."

"Arreso. I just feel bad. You could of gotten in a situation earlier. They almost found you. You lost your drinks. You had to carry me. I sneezed on your hand. I bumped my head into yours."

"Yah it's okay. I'm glad you're okay though. You need to get better also. I'm coming back tomorrow for my hot chocolate."

"Arreso Oppa." He laughs and continues to enjoy the ddeokbokki.

"Yah! You two! Aigoo~ You cute couple. How long have you been dating huh?"

"Ani ahjummi. He's not my boyfriend."

"Jangmal? Aigoo, he looks like he cares for you a lot, huh?" She laughs. You look over at him, seeing him laughing too.

"Ani..she's not my girlfriend..." You look down really embarrassed. "..yet..."

"Yet?"

"Ne~ She's not my girlfriend yet.."

You look at him. "What did you say Oppa?"

"Hmm?" He takes a bite of ddeokbokki. "Do you want to go out sometime?"

"Aigoo! Look at you two! Say yes to this handsome guy!"

"Huh ummm..." You look at him. "I don't know. I wasn't expecting this."

"Aigoo~ Tell me tomorrow then." He stands up. "Ahjummi, can I get two orders of ddeokbokki please? To go also."

---

"Yah! How can you let someone into the shop? What were you doing? Huh?"

"I'm sorry. There was a customer that was ordering and the two people were looking for him. We had to hide."

"Yah! Wae? Was he that important?" You looked down. You were humiliated in front of customers. "Yah! Do you want to get fired?"

"Ani-" The door opens. You turn around.

"Yah! Annyeonghaesyo..." He walks toward you. "I forgot to give you the key back.

"Aren't you from...from..EXO?"

"Ne~ I am. She helped me last night. Without her I would probably be all over the news this morning."

"Oh haha...yah! How do you know him?"

"Huh? Ohhh..." You turn to him. He smiles at you. "He's my boyfriend..."

He puts his arms around you and smiles. 

----

Happy New Year's 2014! Wow! I can't believe it's 2014! I hope you all have a good year! ^^~ Please remember to read & vote. Good luck this year! Hwaiting!!~ ^^