124. Life With EXO: EXO Special

EXO Special

~~~~~~~

You feel someone shaking your shoulder.

"Yah~ Wake up~"

"Neh Oppa?" You quickly rise up from the uncomfortable seat and sit up straight.

"Wow~ Bed hair~ Or I guess you could say chair hair?" He starts laughing to himself.

"Ha ha~ Very funny Oppa~"

"Mianhae~" He pouts ans reaches over to try to fix your hair for you.

"And what about our flight? Anything?"

"Nope. Still canceled."

"Yah~ Why did you wake me up then?"

"Because it's almost midnight..." He moves his hands away. "Even if we can't be in New York right now, we can watch it on my phone. Free wifi~" He chuckles.

"Yah Oppa~ You woke me up from my good sleep~"

"Mianhae~ Don't you want to watch the ball drop?"

"Yeah I guess I do..." You pass ans stretch out your arms. "Aigoo my back~ I was having the best sleep and best dream that..."

"We were about to kiss at midnight?~" He makes a playful face.

"Yah~" You push him slightly. "The only reason you want to go to New York is that I bet~"

He smiles and looks down at his phone.

"Yah~ 10 seconds left..."

He watches thr phone carefully, and you catch a glimpse of it too.

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... No!~" He shouts. "WiFi come back!"

You laugh beside him.

He pouts once more before smiling.

He looks up at you ans moves closer.

"Bo?" You ask.

"Il... Ee... Ar... Sam. Happy New Years."

~~~~~~~

//read... please c://

It's not new years until few days but I wanted to upload this in thanks ans leave it as an EXO special again, for whoever you want it to be.

lol you guys know why the ending will be xD No need to explain any further.

But gah. I am so grateful. What a year it has been. last night I updated and I was so surprised this morning to have 400+ views on the imagine. 300k overall went to 303k+ ㅠㅡㅠ ahhh~ plus my other stories I asked were able to jump even if it was a little bit.

I am so thankful~ for your votes, comments, follows, adds, and more. thank you for reading them. wattpad has become so important to me & just escaping from the stress.

I find it funny how I was reading back on some of them & I noticed small grammar and spelling errors, yet they still got views & votes xD thank you~

I have many more ideas and plans for upcoming stories.

happy new years x wishing everyone the best in 2015~~~~ hwaiting.

((other stories)) they are also exo; luhan. but i do include other exo members as well:

*we got married- Luhan in exo as an idol getting married to young model. they both have bren chosen by thr producer because they are both successful and young currently but they have no relationship experience. this story will be somewhat same as the show but will take a different ending (hint hint)

*Committing to you: girl's mom asked her friend to borrow money to save her husbands store. she decides the debt will be gone, but it led to her marrying luhan, the ceo of L - mall.

*north and south what is love:  a north Korean luhan escapes. he ends up in south and meets a family of three, with a daughter of thr same age.

*thr exchange student: she is an only child bjt her parents once and while takes an exchange student. for the first time they have an exchange student from China, Luhan.