133. Life With EXO: Baekhyun

Baekhyun

“What? Don't you like it?” Baekhyun asks you.

“No I like it. It's beautiful. Gomawo Oppa.” You cling onto his arm again.

“I know. You were expecting a rose or a daisy or I don't know... a dandelion?”

“It's fine Oppa~ This is my first time receiving a cherry blossom as a present.”

“I'm the worst namja chingu. We've been dating for almost four months now...”

“No you're not~” You cling onto him more. “You're the best Oppa. I swear.”

“Really?” Baekhyun looks at you.

“Yes Oppa~ Best namja chingu ever~” You give him a thumbs up.

“Kkaebsong~ I wish I could make it up to you..” He pouts.

“Aye~ Those puppy eyes. Just keep walking with me. It's a nice day out.”

“Arreso~”

You guys continue to walk around on a peaceful day. Baekhyun starts to hum. You admire Baekhyun as he hums. Even though you did expect something like roses or chocolates, cherry blossoms was the best present ever. He was always working hard with this career. Buying and sending you presents. Letting you go out to eat. He barely got any rest these past days. He used the day off to go out with you. Late at night he would message and video chat you back even he was exhausted from performances. He would always remember to send you selcas before and during his travels.

“What are you smiling about?” Baekhyun pokes your cheek. He interrupts your thoughts.

“Oh umm... a lot of things.” You chuckle. “A lot of things are on my mind. Good things Oppa~”

“Good things?” He questions.

“Yes. I appreciate everything you've done for me. There isn't much I can do for you.”

“Just being my yeoja chingu is enough. Knowing that you support me, makes me happy. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever...”

xxxxxxx

I found Baekhyun a little bit harder; because of course he's dating Taeyeon (lol, still crushed about it ever since I found out. Oh well. Forever Luhan.) Trying to find a pick up  line to match Baekhyun was the most difficult.

There's pick up, yeoja chingu, 4 months, & cherry blossoms. 

I hope y'all have been enjoying the updates, even though you see these crazy nonstop notifications ^^ It's been so long~ So happy to write again ^^ Relieves my stress.