57. Life With EXO: Sehun

{Sehun}

----

"Oppa~ Do you want some popcorn?" You whisper. "Oppa?" You look over at Sehun who has fallen asleep during her movie. "Oppa~ Wake up~"

"Let me sleep~" He puts his head on your shoulder. "Let me sleep~ Enjoy the movie~"

"Psh~" You continue to eat your popcorn and look back at the movie screen.

After a hour, the movie was finally finished. You guys were the last ones there. Everyone had left but you were still with Sehun. He was still sleeping.

"Yah~ Oppa~ Wake up~ We have to leave."

He slowly wakes up. "Huh... Bo..."

"Let's go~" You stand up. You try to grab onto his hand. You try to get him up. "Let's go~" You lead him out of the movie theater.

Once you guys got out, you could feel the cold breeze around you.

"Aigoo~" You grab onto his arm. "Oppa~ Let's go~"

You guys first walk in silence but then you start talking.

"Oppa~ you must be tired~ you practically slept through the whole movie~"

"Mianhae~" He pats your hand. "I said we should go see a movie but I felt tired~ Mianhae~"

"It's okay. I understand. You've been working hard on tour. I've seen pictures and videos. It looks amazing~"

"Jinja? Did you see me?"

"Neh Oppa~ You looked cool~ Oppa jjang!~ I wish I could go to one..."

"Do you want to go to one? I'll take you to one~"

"Oh jinja Oppa?"

He shakes his head. "Mmm~ I have to bring my girlfriend to an EXO concert..."

"Ah~ Oppa~ Gomawo~ Jinja... Oppa~ jjang~ jjang~ jjang~" You let go of his arm and hug him. You hear him laugh. He puts his arm around you.

You hear his stomach growl. You look up at him. "Oppa~ Do you want to go out to eat right now?"

"Street food and bubble tea?"

"Call~"

----

I apologize ;-; my writing has become horrible and short. I'm running out of ideas. And I haven't been updating lately. I'm sorry.

Last night when I updated, it was 15.8k and last time I checked, it was 16.3k+. Thank you. Jinja~ jinja~ jinja~ thank you.

Just a note, you all probably heard of Baekhyun and Taeyeon. It was shocking and sad. Still sort of is. But in my opinion, don't hate but support. Don't show hate, post those comments, or even think of suicide. I was the same. It ruined my night finding out but I'm okay. I don't ship them too much, but I support. Taeyeon shouldn't apologize & it's not their fault really.

Same with Luhan, Kris, D.O, & Baekhyun. Rumored to be kissing scene (lol). ***cries*** but will show support ;-; Hwaiting~~~~

Happy summer.

Good luck to Luhan on movie.
Good luck to Kris on movie.
Good luck to Lay for MCing.
Good luck to Tao on MV.
Good luck to D.O. on drama.
Good luck to Chanyeol on Roommate.
Good luck to Baekhyun in musical & relationship.