132. Life With EXO: D.O.

D.O.

“Say ah~”

“Ah!” You shout. You laugh as he feeds you some fruit. You quickly get your fork and grab some fruit for him.

“Ah ani~ I can feed myself.” He says as he tries to take the fork away from you.

“Yah Kyungsoo Oppa~ You fed me.” He smirks and listens to you.

“Ah~” He says in a monotone voice.

“You're not cute at all~”

“Well, you're not cute either~” He chuckles.

“I am too. I am the best yeoja chingu of all too.”

“Yet right...” He jokes. “How long have we been dating?”

“Of course I know. Hana dul set!”

“4 months!” You both shout.

“See Oppa~ I know~”

“Wow~ Yeoja Chingu... 4 months.”

You continue to eat the last bit of fruit from the picnic. “I'm so full now I could sleep.”

“You give me the new meaning of edible~” He chuckles.

“Yah!” You slightly hit him in the arm.

“What! Wasn't that funny and cute?”

Your face blushes. “I guess so.”

He laughs. “Take a nap while I clean up.”

You lay on the picnic blanket just staring at the shining sun and pastel cherry blossoms. You can't fall asleep with the cars driving all around. You just stare at the clouds and try to decipher what animals they are.

“Omo yah!” You immediately sit up. You move all the cherry blossom petals away from your face. You turn around to find D.O. running away from you.

“Catch me if you can!” He shouts as he runs away with the picnic basket.

Xxxxxxx

(If y'all have been reading this, do you guys see #131? Xiumin. I updated and saved it. I'm pretty sure I published it. But sudddenly it disappeared. -.- I have no clue if it's still there, mobile or desktop. I've been updating on desktop today. I'm not used to desktop; I'm always saving and publishing it on my phone. I literally freaked out when I saw a blank document. TT TT)

but another update! haha! with pickup line, cherry blossoms, 4 months, & yeoja chingu.

Like wow. I have updated so much. I feel so proud of myself x) haha. There are bad grammar and spelling errors, even from the past. So I apologize. I thank y'all for constantly supporting me.