103. Life With EXO: Chanyeol Special

Chanyeol {Special}

~~~~~~~

"What does everyone think!" The MC shouts into his microphone.

"Go Oppa!~" You shout.

Everyone continues to clap and shout for Chanyeol.

The MC walks onto the stage and stands next to him.

"Well gee~ You're one tall fella~" He looks up at Chanyeol.

Everyone starts laughing.

"Alright... Alright... How did you guys think of his singing!" He shouts again.

Everyone hollers and claps, as you do too.

"That's good. That's good. But how about one more?"

Everyone claps and shouts again.

"Oh aniyo~ Someone else should~" Chanyeol says.

"Come on~ Everyone wants to hear one more open mic song huh?" The MC points the microphone to the audience.

"Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!~" Everyone shouts.

"Come on~ Do it for your fans! Ending finale song, arreso?"

Chanyeol hesitates a bit. "Well alright... One more!" He raises his hand.

Everyone continues to shout.

Chanyeol sits down.

He starts playing his guitar.

"Ah... ah... mic check. Hana Dul set... I need everyone to be quiet but all of you are having a good time right?"

"Yeh!" Everyone responds.

"That's good~ That's good~" He shakes his head as he speaks into the microphone, while playing the guitar.

"Well today is my birthday and I decided to celebrate with a special someone of mine... And I decided to take her here for my birthday..." Chanyeol pauses but he still continues to play.

"I dedicate this next song to her... Lights!"

Suddenly lights from above flashed onto you with the spotlight on you and Chanyeol.

"Oh!~" Everyone gasps looking at you and Chanyeol.

"You're all shocked because she's pretty right?" Chanyeol speaks up and laughs.

"Yeh!" Chanyeol laughs again.

"Before I sing, I want to thank you for all you coming here tonight, but most importantly for you~ coming here tonight~" Chanyeol looks at you. "I just thought of this now... And I just want to say you're the best birthday present ever... And I'm sorry I don't have the ring~"

"Ring?" Everyone questions.

"But I hope this will make it up~" Chanyeol stops talking.

He changes his tune to a different song and starts singing.

"Oh~" Everyone gasps.

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me

~~~~~~~

this was last minute but I hope you guys liked it ;; sorry if it is so short. sorry! but happy birthday chanyeol!

plus did you hear Luhan is going to do an OST. AHHHHH my wish came true just like kris. I wished for a song, MV, and some bts just like chen's and it came true! and d.o too! I wish for a ballad and his is a ballad!
now I wish for luhan ost with a mv, bts, and hopefully it's a ballad!!~ plus congrats to kris for making 1000000000 views in two weeks! (1 billion views)

happy thanksgiving too! I am so thankful for all of you! thank you~

don't forget to check out my other new exo stories:

we got married.
Committing To You.
the exchange student.
north and south: What Is Love?