155. Life With EXO: EXO SPECIAL

EXO SPECIAL

xxxxxxx

Today was the night.

Homecoming.

"How did I manage to be on court?" You ask in the mirror. You run your hands over your dress.

Tick tock.

The time finally came, and you had to leave.

You stood still trying not to shiver as hundreds of people started to enter the stadium.

Homecoming football night.

Even with a trenchcoat, hat, and gloves, you were still shivering with a dress on.

I should of worn fancy slacks.

"Court get in order..." Your teacher demands.

You looked around to find your partner.

"You look great," He compliments.

"Why thank you," You try not to blush. "You look very handsome tonight..."

"Thanks," He says in return. "Good luck tonight. I hope you win queen. I voted for you."

"Really?" You're suprised. "I didn't even think I'd be on court. I was quite shocked when they announced my name over thr intercom."

"You deserve it," He says sincerely. " Everyone is putting their bet on you and him..." He points to the other direction.

You turn around.

Him?

The kindest and most popular guy in the school. You could see why people were betting on him to win.

"Hey," You hear. You turn around to your partner. "Sorry. Did you say something?"

"Yeah it's time..." He reaches out his arm.

Moments later, the announcer was telling thr stadium of the homecoming court. You just wanted it to go quickly because your legs were so numb. You wish they would the names, grades, achievements, and fun facts quickly.

You clap as they finally announced the prince and princess. You were in utter shock as you hear your name.

"See," He lets go of your arm. "Congratulations! " He pats your back and gives you a little push. After realizing you won, you slowly walk forward to receive your crown and cape.

You stood there looming up to the clapping crowds and photographers.

Then it came.

He really did win.

You turn around to see him walking towards you. He receives his crown and cape. He reaches his arm out, and you cling onto him. He looks away from you for a moment to the crowds.

Without a warning, he whispers into your ear.

"Congratulations," He tries not to shout in your ear. "I voted for you..."

After countless pictures with him, the group, and yourself, you were finally able to enjoy the game.

"Thank you so much," You tell your teacher who helped you take off your cape.

You turn around and watch the game. The student section was so crowded, and you didn't want to fall on your face in the heels. You stood there once again shivering.

"Trench coats are quite fashionable," You hear behind you. "But not cozy..." You suddenly feel something heavy on your shoulders.

A jacket.

The king.

"No," He puts his hand son your shoulders. "West it.. You're practically frozen."

"Oh thank you so much," You finally make eye contact.

Awkwardness.

This was the first time he was talking to you. No. It was the second because of few minutes ago.

"No problem," He puts his hands in his pockets. "So I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Well yeah," You see your breath in the air. "I have no choice. Well, we..the court has no choice.."

"Why?" He gives you a questioning look. "Were you not planning on going?"

"No, I actually wasn't."

"Oh I see," He takes one of his hands out to run his neck. "I was just planning to tag with some friends... Do you want to go together?"

What.

"You want to go together?"

"If you don't want to it's fine..." He runs his hands together. "I just figured because we have no dates... we're both on court.. it's our senior year. And why not show up as king and queen together?" He chuckles.

"I totally understand if you don't want too..."

"No," You reply. "No, you're right. It's a great idea. I'd love too." You give him your best smile despite feeling frozen.

His phone starts to ring. "Oh I got to go now..."

"Oh okay see you tomorrow," You smile again.

After exchanging numbers, he requests for a personal picture.

"Thank you!" He hands his phone to his friend and runs back to you.

"1...2.." He puts his arm around you quickly and you react the same.

"...3...Homecoming~"

Click.

"See you tomorrow," He waves and grabs his phone. "See you tomorrow, my queen~" He grins.

See you tomorrow, my king.

xxxxxxx

To me this is an EXO Special because I just reached 260 followers. ♡ Thank you for your love always... You mean so much to me. Love always despite not being able to update often. Love you.

Wanted to name it EXO for you to choose your king and not me. (Lol hehehe your bias. Y'all already know who my king-prince is ^-^ ♡) xoxoxox

IG @ aznmaria07