36. Life With EXO: Lay

{Lay} {Zhang Yixing}

----

"Yah! Don't scream! Do you hear me! And stop crying too!" The man slaps you. You wanted to cry for help so badly. But you couldn't. You were in a dark alley in the corner. Barely anyone walks down here but two to four people.

He found you. You tried running away from him. He had let you off the first time. But then he kept following you.

You start to cry again. "Please. I can't give you money anymore. Please... I can't help you anymore."

"Yah! I said stop!" He slaps you in the face again. "Sell something. Sell your textbooks, bags, or clothes. I need the money. Do you hear me, huh?"

"I can't. I still have half the semester left. Please. Please leave me alone."

"Arreso. Arreso. Then why not sell yourself." He grabs you by the collar. "But let me teach you a lesson first...." He see him quickly raise his other hand. You can't do anything. If you scream and cry for help, you will get killed right away. You slowly close your eyes.

"Hey!" You hear far away. "Hey! Yah! Yah! You there! The man in the black!" You hear the voice coming closer and closer, but you don't want to open your eyes.

"Who are you telling me to stop? What right huh?"

"Don't mess with her. If you need something tell me. Don't hit her."

"Wae? Because she's a girl? Psh. And just who are you? Her brother? Her boyfriend?"

"Arreso. I'm her boyfriend..."

You open your eyes. Who was he saying that? You didn't have a boyfriend.

You find a handsome, tall guy in uniform. You look at his nametag. He went to a different school that's near your house.

Zhang Yixing.

"Boyfriend? Really? Boyfriend from a different school. Arreso... Arreso... I'll believe that then. Your girlfriend owes me, huh? I need money. I need money. That's it."

"Money? That's all you need? Arreso. Arreso. I'll give it to you. But you must not find her ever again arreso? Never again... After I give you the money... You can not find her ever again. Let her go."

"You give me the money first."

"Fine~ you let her go the same time I'll hand you money. See?" He quickly takes out his wallet from his pocket. He looks through his wallet. He raises his hand. "I have $100 with me. Let her go."

You look at the man and notice he is thinking hard. He is unsure. But he's happy to see the money in Zhang Yixing's hand. But what if this Zhang Yixing is lying? You didn't know what to do but watch.

"Arreso..." He slowly releases your collar. You want to move but you can't. You look and see him slowly handing over the $100 bill.

He finally releases your collar. You look over and find Zhang Yixing pushing and kicking the man down. He quickly puts the money into his pocket. He grabs your bag from the ground.

"Run~" He quickly grabs your wrist, forcing you to run quickly.

"Yah~ what you doing?"

"Saving your life..."

You shouldn't but you turn around to find the man behind you. He is running towards you guys. "Yah! I'm going to kill you!"

You and Zhang Yixing manage to run onto the sidewalk.

But the man comes right behind you. He pushes you away from Zhang Yixing. He falls into the sidewalk, throwing your bag next to him. He lays onto the ground. The man kicks him in the stomach. He kicks the sides of him.