145. Life With EXO: Kris Special

Kris

xxxxxxx

"I'll be home in a few minutes,okay?"

He nods.

"Call if you need me, okay?"

He nods again.

"Bye Kris Oppa..." You wave as youwalk towards the door. A day of work again.

Every day was like this. Asking "okay" after everything seemed to be so repetitive now. But you couldn't help it. You had to ask to make sure he understood. He never gets annoyed when you say it over and over again though. Ever since his accident, every thing was not the same.

The news broke out Kris left EXO. It was so sudden. Who knew. Disappearing for a few months. Coming back. Doing a comeback. Next thing you know, news flooded about Kris leaving EXO. It was a heartbreak. Honestly, who really knew. There were people who supported. There were people who called him a traitor. He lost fans. He lost a majority of his support.

The worst part was when he really felt lost. All he had left were the fans who did support him in the end,which he's greatly thankful for. His family and you. But one day he felt lost.

One day he felt like he wanted to go out drinking after eating. After first you had a bad feeling coming, but he kept persuading. You eventually gave in to his actions. He had a few glasses, but when you came back from the restroom, you noticed he ordered more bottles in the span of few minutes.

You quickly payed the bill and tried to drag him out. He wasn't totally drunk, but he was beginning to be totally drunk. His drinking actions afterward aren't so bad. His footwork is all over the place as with his words. He still acts like a gentleman.

"A woman can't walk on the outside you know..." Kris says as he lingers to the outside. "I.. I.. I..know you love me..."

You laugh. "I do.. If only you didn't drink a lot. I'm just trying to carry you back home..."

"Am I heavy?"

"Yes you are Oppa~" You joke.

"Don't you call me heavy or you're sleeping on the-"

Time stopped. Next thing you knew you collapsed on the hard and wet ground. You try to look up to only be surrounded by crowds of people. Asking if you were okay. You try toget help with the help of others to notice your forehead slightly was bleeding.

You look over to see Kris rolled over but unconscious.

"Kris.. Oppa.." You try to wake him up. "Oppa wake up..." You start panicking. You shake him and try to ask people to call an ambulance. Blood was rushing out more on his forehead than yours.

Rushed into the ambulance you didn't know what was going to happen.

After receiving your procedure, you immediately rushed to Kris's room. You sat on the outside waiting for answers. You didn't know how he was impacted more than you. Time flew so quick and stopped.

Doors open, and immediately you stand up.

"Is Oppa okay?"

"Well.." He pauses for a moment. "He is okay but.."

"But?"

"When you two were together, how were you two 'together'?"

"Together?"

"As in... was he standing near you? Behind you? Maybe holding onto you?"

"He was drunk, so I tried to carry him home," You explain. "He told me to stand inside, and he kept his arm around me..."