33. Life With EXO: Tao

{Tao}

----

"Yah! Jagiya!" You hear Tao scream loudly. "Jagiya! Where are you! Come here!"

"Wae!" You run to the kitchen to find Tao standing on a chair like a little kid scared. "What's wrong Oppa?"

"Jagiya...Jagiya... There's a sp..sp..spider right there... Omo omo omo! Jagiya! It's moving!"

"Yah Oppa~ Why won't you kill it?"

"Ani ani ani ah~ I can't. You kill it Jagiya! It's moving again! It's coming near me!" You hear Tao squeal loudly.

"Aigoo Oppa~" you think to yourself.

You go grab some newspapers. You go back to table and search for the terrifying spider Tao stated.

"Jagiya be careful~"

"Arreso Oppa~"

You spot the spider. You slowly move around to find the right aim.

Wham! You quickly hit the spider with the newspapers. You grab the paper towels to wipe the table and throw away the spider.

"Oppa~" You wash your hands. "You can come down." You hear no response from him. You finish washing your hands. You turn around to find still on the chair but searching for something. "What's wrong Oppa? Are you missing something?"

"Ani~ I'm making sure there are no more spiders...bugs... Or anything."

You start to laugh. "Oppa, you're fine. I killed it. Nothing is left. Nothing is there."

He pouts. "Arreso. Arreso." He gets down from the chair.

"Oppa~ you should of killed it. You looked like a little kid up there. It's the mens' job to do those kind of things~" You joke around.

"Arreso. Mianhae~ I'll try not to be scared next time...again. Mianhae. And umm... Gomawo Jagiya~ For killing the spider~"

----

Hehe. It's 1:47am right now. Can't sleep. I wrote the Suho one and Tao right now.

I wanted to do Baekhyun & requests first before Tao. But this imagine scenario has been in my mind. Wae?

Because I saw a spider... Twice... One of them... I swear attacked me. That's how I thought of this, haha. Tao I thought would be perfect for this imagine scenario because of EXO Showtime: haunted house, hehehehe. Plus it was for his birthday month!

Sorry if you think it's short and horrible.

Mianhae~

Remember to vote! Annyeong!