24. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

School was finally over. You were glad it was finally the weekend. After packing your books into your bag, you start walking home.

"Yah! Yah! Hold on! Wait for me!"

You turn around. You see him running to you. "Bo! Bo Oppa!"

"Wait!" He runs toward you. Once he gets to you, he then squats down to catch his breath.

"Oppa, is there something wrong?"

"Ani...ani...ani~ Yah~ I'll walk home with you. I have to tell you something."

"Wae? Why not tell me now?"

"Ani~ I have to tell you privately. Arreso." He puts his arm over your shoulder. "Let's go."

----

"Yah Oppa~ What's so important that you have to tell me in private?"

"Mmm.... Are you busy this weekend? Well, tomorrow though..."

"Ani ah, wae?"

"Do you want to go out this weekend?"

"Where?"

"To that dance the school is hosting..."

"Bo?" You look at him, and he looks nervous.

"Oh... I was wondering... Uhh... Do you want to go to the prom with me?"

"Yah Oppa... Jinja?"

"Yeh~ Jinja~ I think it'd be fun, hmm?"

"Huh... Oh... I don't know Oppa..."

"Wae~ It'll be fun~ Hmm?" He stops to put his arm over your shoulder again and continues to walk. "Come on~ It'll be fun~ I wanted to ask to the other dance last time but then I found out you had volunteer arrive on homecoming."

"Jinja? You were going to ask me to homecoming?"

He shakes his head. "Even the dance where the girls ask the guys to the dance... You didn't even go~"

"Ah Oppa~ I don't you were going to ask me. And I don't really like going to these kind of events. Hmm~ Mianhae~ You could of asked a different girl~"

"Yah~ I wanted to go with you~"

"Mianhae Oppa~ I didn't know. Mianhae~ Mianhae~"

"Arreso. Yah. I'll ask again, arreso? Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"Neh Oppa~"

He stops and looks at you again. "Yah jinja?"

"Neh jinja~ I'll go with you Oppa~"

"Wah~ Daebak~" He puts his arm down from your shoulder to give you a hug. "Wah Daebak~ I'm going to the dance with you~"

"Neh~ Aigoo~ You should given a bigger surprise. You just asked me~ You didn't give me anything like fliers or candy~"

"Mianhae~ I'll do better next time~"

"Yah~ I was jut kidding. Oppa, you are going to ask me again?"

"Neh~ You better ask me next time, arreso? You give me a surprise too, arreso? I'll even act to be suprised..."

"Neh Oppa~"

"Aigoo~ Arreso~ Let's go~ We have to prepare for prom tomorrow~"

----

who is your prom date? ahhhhhhhh. feels~ ;; I left this as an anonymous EXO member. It would be unfair to do a certain member. Mine would be Luhan, hehehe. But also Baekhyun ^^ ... Lay~ ... Just why not all~ 12 dates to prom~

I'm sorry it's so short~ I wrote this around 12:30am and now it's almost 1am. I have so many ideas though ^^~ If you have requests, don't be afraid to comment ^^ I will work on them ^^

I had fun writing the Baekhyun x Chanyeol one ^^ It was a new experience, hehe. Ah~ Whoever requested that, please comment~~~

//bows on kneels// wow!~ daebaek!~ 4k+ views. daebaek!~~~ kamsahamnida~ jinja~ jinja~ jinja~ thank you for all the support... the views and votes ^___^

hehe I got this idea from seeing some of my friends going to prom~ wah~ it'd be so cool to go prom with an EXO member ^^

I'm going to finish up my Luhan stories for Luhan April Birthday month. Once it's May, I'm planning to work on Tao Baekhyun & Suho May Birthday. But no worries, I will still do Luhan & anonymous ^^ I'm planning to do individual members soon ^^

Annyeong~ Remember to vote~ ^^ And remember to pray for South Korea! ^^~ And don't forget about MH370. Annyeong~ Kamsahamnida~