66. Life With EXO: Sehun

{Sehun}

----

"Yah Oh Sehun!" You scream. You walk out of the bedroom. You try to find him everywhere. He is no where to be found. "Yah Oppa!"

You walk to the kitchen to find a note.

I'll be home soon... I'm going out for a meeting. Did you see the surprise? If not, go to bathroom~ ^_^ Annyeong~

While feeling frustrated, you walk to the bathroom. You don't want to look at yourself at first. You look into the mirror.

Oh Sehun. Why did you draw on my face while I was sleeping.

You look down to the sink to wash your face. You find another note.

Pretty right?~ Of course~ You're pretty no matter what~ Go to out bedroom~ Open the drawer~~~

After washing your face, you do as the note says.

You open the drawer to find a note and camera.

Yah~ Press play~ Kekeke~ Don't yell at me when I get home~

You turn on the camera. You find a video footage.

Annyeonghaseyo~ You're sleeping so well~ I hope you're not mad at me~ I hope this makes you smile~ kekeke~ I drew on your face~ Too bad I can't be there when you wake up~ Mianhae~ I love you~ Jagiya~ Yeobo~ I hope you found this video footage~ I hope it makes your morning~ Saranghae~

----

[dedication will be put up soon]