93. Life With EXO: Sehun

Sehun

~~~~~~~

You knock on the door. “Yeoboseyo~ I'm here~ Sunbaenim~”

“You can come in~” You hear his voice.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” You open the door carefully.

“Annyeong~ Over here~” He waves.

“Yeh~” You walk over to him.

“It's okay, sit down.”

“Oh.. aniyo~ aniyo~ I shouldn't be here.”

“It's okay. Just sit down.”

“Oh umm.. yeh~”

You sit down next to him and his members around him.

You carefully open the bags of kimbap. You hand each member a box of kimbap.

“Please enjoy~ Please enjoy~”

“Yah~ gomawo~ We were starving.”

“Yeh~ Sunbaenim~”

“Did you get caught?”

“Aniyo.”

You hand him the last box. “Please enjoy~”

“Are you leaving now?”

“Yeh~ I shouldn't be here~ I would get in trouble~ I would get you guys in trouble too.”

“Ani~ You'll be okay~” He insists.

“Aniyo~ Sunbaenim~ Sunbaenims~” You stand up. “Please enjoy the meal.” You take the bag and bow to everyone.

“At least have one~” He hands you a kimbap.

“Oh...umm. Kamsahamnida~”

He smiles. “Yah~ Call me 'Oppa'~ No need for Sunbaenim~ 'Sehun Oppa'~”

~~~~~~~

Yah~ Thank you for the Sehun request. I tried finding the person, but they said the user doesn't exist anymore. :( Where are you~

My ideas are so horrible lately~ I'm sorry. I am doing my Luhan+requests+regular chapters before the specials, hehe. ^^ If you have a request, let me know~

I was trying to find some Sehun facts~ I ran across a Sehun & f(x) story with kimbap. So I made a story with you as a trainee & Sehun (plus exo) as the sunbaes~ Hehe~ Gah~ Kimbap is good haha. If you don't know the story, just look up “Sehun & f(x) Kimbap”, lol.

I have been updating lately. Please check out my other stories ^-^ Annyeong:

Committing To You

The Exchange Student

North And South: What Is Love? (Newest! Also EXO-Luhan!)

Saranghae.

Different 03.03.12

I Am. 06.11.13

Art and Bullies 04.06.12