30. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

"Yah~ if I let you take the eyemask off, you need to keep your eyes closed, arreso?"

"Neh Oppa~"

"Promise?~"

"Yah Oppa~ I promise. You made me sit in the car with an eyemask on the entire time."

"Mianhae~ This is a surprise. I can't let you see where we're going."

"Oppa, can I open my eyes now?"

"Hold on. Hold on. We're almost there."

"Oppa, where are we anyways?"

"Yah~ Shh~ Hold on~"

"Arreso arreso Oppa~"

----

You hear him open a door. "Hold on~ Keep your eyes close~"

"Oppa, they've been closed."

"Jinja? How many fingers am I holding up?"

"I don't know. Two"

"Daebak~ Your eyes are open huh? You got it right." You can sense him waving his hand in front of your face.

"Ah Oppa! Ani! Jinja! They're close."

He squeezes your cheek. "Arreso~ Let's go. I'm covering your eyes just in case."

"Ready. Hana.. Dul.. Set~ Open your eyes!~"

"Wah Oppa~ Daebaek~ Jjang!~"

You opened your eyes to a room of flowers and balloons. You were at his house.

"Happy birthday jagiya~" He backhugs you. "Mianhae~ I couldn't spend your birthday with you last week."

"Ani Oppa~ It's okay. At least you remembered, hmm?"

"I know~ I was so busy, and I couldn't meet you even for a minute on your birthday."

"Ani it's okay Oppa~ Jinja~ You still called on my birthday though, hmm?"

He shakes his head. "Arreso~ Let's start."

----

"Aigoo~ For you jagiya~" He hands you silverware.

"Oppa, did you cook all of this?" You look down at the table. Korean meat and rice and seaweed soup.

He shakes his head. "I had to learn quite a bit. Mianhae~ If it's bad. It's my first time."

"Ani~ It looks good Oppa~"
"Jinja? Try it first~"

"Neh~ Oppa~ Thank you for the meal~ Enjoy the meal~" You try his cooking.

"Oppa jjang!~"

"Jinja?"

"Neh Oppa~ Here~" You feed him.

"Try it Oppa~ You did well!~"

He lets out a smile. "Gomawo~"

----

"Jagiya~ I'll get it~ Sit on the couch."

"Ani Oppa~ Let me at least put them in the sink."

"Arreso. Sit after your done then.~"

"Neh~"

----

"Oppa what are you doing in your room?"

"Hold on!" You hear him say loudly. You sit on the couch, while waiting for him.

You hear a loud sound coming from his room. "Oppa~"

"I'm okay~"

Again, you hear something drop on the floor but louder. "Oppa?" You hear no response. "Oppa~ Oppa are you okay?"

The lights go off. It comes back on for a few seconds, but then it comes back off.

"Oppa? Oppa are you okay?" You hear no response. You can not see anything within the dark room. No sight of light.

"Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~" You look up and see him. He's carrying a birthday cake and a bag. "Happy birthday to Jagiya~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday...Jagiya~"

"Oh Oppa..." You can't help but start to cry. "Oppa.. Gomawo. Jinja... Oppa Gomawo~"

"Yah~ don't cry." He sits down next to you. "Here~ make a wish~"

"Neh~" You close your eyes and make a wish. "Arreso Oppa~ Blow the candles with me..."

"Neh~ Hana. Dul. Set!~" A room of darkness. "Hold on~" You hear him set the cake down. The lights turn on when he hits the remote. "Happy birthday!~"

"Oppa~" You hug him. "Gomawo~ You didn't have too~"

"I know~ Here~ Open your present."

"Neh~" He hands you a large bag. You slowly open it and find a large box. "What's in here Oppa?"

"Just open it~" He smiles.

You slowly open the box to find different items within: polaroid camera, sunglasses, watch, and another box. You slowly open the small box. Inside was a set of earrings, necklace, and bracelet.

"Oppa..." You were surprised to the amount of presents. You simply thought it was clothing or shoes, but it was different. "Oppa... Oppa... Jjang!" You quickly hug him "Oppa saranghae~ Daebak Oppa!"

"Do you like it? I wasn't sure at first."

"Ani Oppa~ I love it. Gomawo. You didn't have to get me so much."

"Ani~ it's okay. For the sunglasses, the sun bothers you a lot, so I got you a pair. The watch is a couple watch with me. See?" He lifts his arm up. "The polaroid camera, we can take pictures together. Then we can hang them onto the wall. The box of jewelry. Well... Put it on first~ let me help you with the necklace."

You carefully hand him the necklace, and he puts on you. After that, you put on the bracelet and earrings.

"I got you the star set out of the rest."

You slowly look at them and notice they all had a star. "Oppa why the star set out of the rest of the sets?"

"Well because.. We're together... but sometimes we aren't. And when we weren't its sad..." You shake your head. "And I miss you... That I can't see you often... But I know we both like looking at the sky. Daylight or night... It's calming... Relaxing... Right?" You shake your head again. "No matter where we are... The distance... Doesn't matter... We're seeing the same sky... The same stars.."

You look at the necklace again. He was right. Each little present within had symbolized something. But the biggest symbolism was the jewelry set.

No matter what the distance was, even if you guys were infinitely apart from each other, you were seeing the same stars and sky.

----

What was your birthday wish? hehe. And who is this for you?

//immediately bows on knees// Daebak!~~ you guys jjang! I wanted to update so badly, but I couldn't. About Two days ago it went 8k! Today it went 8.2k+!!!~ kamsahamnida! //bows again// jinja! I'm so thankful for the views & the voted also! Votes had increased also!

//bows again// 30TH CHAPTER! Daebak! Can't believe it's already thirty! I was planning to do the Baekhyun, Tao, & Suho, (& requests), but I thought I'd do an anonymous EXO member for my 30th chapter! It was my birthday on 5/20, so why not share it with all! But I am uploading them soon!

Thank you for the people who petition also! Hopefully we can hear something from Kris ^^ Praying for everything to be alright! Those lucky fans at the first solo concert! ;-; wished I was there!

//bows// sorry I haven't been uploading. I've been so busy with finals. But i have been constantly updating tumblr btw! Hopefully I can catch up next week because of summer! Hwaiting Hwaiting Hwaiting! Good luck on finals everyone ^^

Thank you for all of your support ^^
Really. Jinja!~ sorry if you notice clumsy errors when you read them. I'll edit them soon. ;-; Annyeong! Hwaiting; finals! Happy summer!