22. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

“Yah come here!” your mom says. “Yah! Do you hear me! Come here!”

“Umma hold on!” You rush out of your room as fast as you can. You button your polo for work. “Wae umma?”

Your mom motions you. “Come here~ Come here~ Sit down and eat breakfast.”

“Neh~” You sit down and look at the various side dishes. “Thank you for this meal.”

“Hurry~ Or you're going to be late for work. Here eat some meat and vegetables. I didn't make it spicy today.”

“Neh~”

“I was checking the mail yesterday... And I forgot to give this to you. This … ssam? This ssam wants to meet you for something. Here~”

You put down your chopsticks and read the letter.

Please meet me at the coffee shop across from your work at 7pm. Next Monday. Dinner will be served. This meeting is very important. Please remember to show up.

-Ssam

“Who is it? Do you think it's one of your old teachers?”

“I don't know umma. We'll see.”

“Do you think its a job interview or anything? Dress nice.”

“Arreso umma~ I'll bring extra clothes.”

“Arreso. Hurry~”

----

{Monday: Day of Meeting}

“Boss! I'm done!”

“Arreso! Kamsahaminda!~”

You walk quickly to the employees room and grab your extra clothes. Who would want to meet you? Is it a job interview? Could it be an old teacher? Why is such an important meeting? 

After putting on your blouse and skirt, you grab a pair of tights and heels. You check out with the employee card and put on your jacket. You wait for the cars to pass by to cross the street.

Once you enter the cafe, you look for the ssam. You find a male employee with a face mask working.

“Excuse me, have you seen anyone like a teacher?” 

“Umm...I think I know who you're talking about. Are you suppose to meet with this person around 5pm?” A male employee says.

“Yeh~”

“He's in the restroom right now. You can take a seat over there.”

“Yeh~ Kamsahaminda~”

“Oh wait, excuse me. Is an iced americano okay?”

“Oh...umm yeh~ How did you...”

“The gentleman told me..”

“Oh yeh~ Kamsahaminda~”

You sit down at the table waiting for him. Who could be the teacher? Who was he? The only male teacher you could think of was your gym teacher. What would your gym teacher want? After all these years, did he want to see you? Or something else.

You look out into the street. You walk as people pass by.

“Excuse me...”

You look over. “Oh yeh~”

“Here is your iced americano~”

“Oh kamsahaminda~” You grab the iced americano from him.