139. Life With EXO: EXO

EXO

xxxxxxx

"You're always on my mind..." You sang with the song on your phone.

You weren't the best singer in the universe. It was more like talking quietly than singing. You were watering the plants by the windows while he was sleeping. You tried staying up to wait for him, but you ended up falling asleep early.

"You're always on my mind. Yeah... You're always on my mind. You're always on my mind. YAH!" You suddenly shout as you feel an arm around your neck. You quickly turn around with your eyes closed. You spray the person with the spray bottle and grab their arm, only to bite it.

"Aigoo yah!" You hear. You open your eyes to see him yelp in pain.

"Oppa!" You drop the spray bottle and quickly grab his arm. You observe the teeth marks on his arms. "Oppa, mianhae.. I didn't mean to. Mianhae.." You pat on the teeth marks your left.

He quickly brushes you off. "Never mind.." He says in an angry tone.

You look down your feet. "Mianhaeyo..."

"Yah~ Stop crying and pouting. I was just joking." He grabs your cheeks and squishes them. "Don't spray water in my face next time, arreso? And don't bite me! It really hurt!" He chuckles.

"Mianhae. I got scared, Oppa.." You apologize. "I'm so used to being home alone, especially at night..."

"Aigoo~ My baby~" He hugs you. "You were so lonely and scared."

"Ah Oppa, you're squeezing me too much... And it's like you're sweaty when you're not.." You mumble as your face is in his chest.

"All I heard was I love you~" He jokes.

You continue to explain to him to release you, but all he does is continue to hug you so tightly.

"What? You want to cook me a meal? Arreso~" He finally releases you.

You slightly hit his chest and try to breathe. "I never said that!"

He laughs at you and grabs your hands. "But you still will, right?" He winks.

You give in within few seconds. "But we don't have any new groceries.."

"Deal. Let's go!" He lets go of one hand and grabs his wallet and your masks.

After he locked the door and put on his mask, he offered to put on your mask for you. He started chuckling once again, and it made you wonder what was on his mind.

"What? Is something on my face?"

"I heard you singing earlier... Am I really always on your mind?~"

xxxxxxx

(song below) Guys! I've taken my ACT! My first ACT! It was so weird. When I practiced at home, time flew. But at the center, it felt so slow! For those who have taken it, any tips! Like lots of tips!!! I don't get my results until about 3-8 weeks, so I'm extremely nervous. Plus, any good scholarship sites that are reliable? I've probably applied for 6-8, but some sites I'm skeptical. -.- ANYWAYS, WATTPAD.

Guys! Now that I'm done with my ACT studies, I'll be able to write more! Even with scholarship applications and college search, I'll still be able to update more now! Woohoo! For my career, I've been thinking photojournalism and (travel) nurse, but I'm unsure. It's more of my parents who want be to be a nurse, and it's not a bad career at all, but I feel like it doesn't suit me. I don't know. I love traveling and I also found there's a career as a travel nurse. I don't know. I'll see lol. I'll definitely tell y'all my career and college choice by May 2016! :) Haha!

I thank and loooove the support as usual. I love reading your comments you send me, like the suggestions haha. My brain has been so fried and my ideas are horrible at times. Especially with my rambling and grammar mistakes! But I still cannot believe this has reached 373k! Plus 4.8k votes! Crazy! Love love love! :) Y'all have become an important part of my life and I mean it. I swear. Whenever I was troubled, I would listen to music and write down my thoughts. Being able to write and turn some of them into stories... then hearing and seeing your feedback makes me so happy and less lonely these past years.

Thank you. Happy Summer~ Song is by Mandi "Always On My Mind".