19. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

"Yah Oppa, where are we going today?"

"My friend proposing to his girlfriend tonight. He asked me to come for support."

"Jinja? Wah, I'm so jealous..." 

He starts laughing while driving the car. "Yah, do you want to get married right now?"

"Huh? Oh ani... ani... aniyo."

"Bo?" He looks over at you. "Wae? Do you don't want to marry me?" 

"Ani Oppa..." He starts laughing. 

"We're stopping by the wedding ring place first. Then to a restaurant."

"Oh arreso."

----

"Wah Oppa! Look at this place!" You were amazed by the amounts of rings everywhere. 

"Yah Jagiya, why won't you sit down somewhere. He's calling me."

"Oh yeh~"

You turn around and sit to the nearest counter. You are fascinated by all the rings. 

Diamonds. Pearls. Gold. Silver. Pink. Blue. Big. Small. All kinds of rings. 

"Yah, Jagiya, we have to wait a little bit longer. Do you just want to look at rings for fun while waiting?"

“Oh yeh Oppa~”

“Excuse me, do guys need any help?”

“Aniyo, we're just looking...”

“Yeh~ If you see any you like, please tell me.”

“Yeh~ Kamsahamida~”

“Oppa, what kinds do you like? Wah~ Daebak~ There are so many. Being a groom must be hard. There are so many to choose from.”

“Ani~ It's easy.”

“Jinja?”

“Neh~ It seems easy.”

“I find it hard to pick from all of these.”

“Which one do you like?”

You slowly scan the rings. Each one has a unique style. 

“Oh Oppa! This one! I found one! Come here!~”

“Neh~”

“Excuse me, can you show me this one?”

“Yeh~”

He walks over to you.

“Oppa, look at this one. Isn't this one pretty?”

It was a thin, silver ring with a beautiful diamond in the middle. Around the diamond, were detailed, small diamonds surrounding it.

“Neh~”

“Oh, hold on. I'll be right back.”

“Neh~”

“Yoboseyo” He walks off into the corner.

“Are you guys getting married soon? We can also engraved something inside of the ring too.”

“Oh aniyo~ We were just looking.”

“Oh, I'm sorry. You guys look very good together though. You guys seem to be a very nice couple.”