85. Life With EXO: Chanyeol

Chanyeol

~~~~~~~

"Yah~"

"Bo?" You reply.

"Did you hear?"

"Ani, bo?~ Tell me~"

"I over heard the new student, Park Chanyeol is going to confess to some one today~" You friend says while giggling.

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Yah! You don't know who Chanyeol Oppa is!"

"Me?"

You guys turn around to find a tall male student looking down,  specifically at you.

"Why were you guys talking about me?"

"Not me..." You replied while facing up to his tallness.

"Well I heard my name..."

The bell rings.

"Ah~ My neck hurts now..." You stand up and grab your bag. "Well, annyeong Park..m umm... ah Chanyeol-ssi."

You were about to walk off out of the room, until an arm grabs your wrist.

"The teacher met me and told me to tell you to meet him in the teachers' office."

~~~~~~~

"Why are we taking a longer route?"

"Because I want too."

"Well can you let go of my wrist now? "

"Ani."

"Wae?"

"Not yet."

He stop and walked toward a tree. He picked up a stick ans started carving into it.

"What are you doing?"

"Hold on..."

You wait for him curiously.

"Arreso done. Read it."

You stand closer to the tree and start mumbling. "I... like... you..."

Wait.

You look at him.

"I like you too..." He jokes.

"Yah."

"Mianhae.  But I do. I really like you."

"But I don't even know you that well...and.."

"Well same. I don't really know you.. but I'd like too. I sort of developed... a.. ummm... crush on you ever since I came here..." He rubs the back of his neck. "I hope you give me a chance. .." He says while blinking several times then looming away.

"Question. "

"Neh." He answers while looking down.

"Why me?"

He looks up at you. "Mianhae... bo?"

"Why me?  Why do you like me? Like out of all the girls in school, why me?"

"Well umm... secret."

"Secret?"

"Yes secret.  Trust me..." He says. "I promise to tell you soon... So will you give me a chance? "

~~~~~~~

first, over 100+ followere, 1.67k+ votes, and views are constantly doubling or even more each day by hundreds or even thousands. 117k+.

I said I did have plans for new stories (books). I am working on two (plus check my library~)

I came up with more idea stories as new books. I have a total of 2-4 new ideas. VT idk when to post them sigh ;_;

thank you~~~ Please check out my other stories ;_; special exo coming up soon~