58. Life With EXO: Kai

{Kai}

----

You open the door. "Umma! Appa!" No one responds. "I'm home!" You walk to the kitchen and set the groceries on the counter. You walk towards your room. You feel like changing after a long walk to the store. You open the door and go right to the closet. You grab a new pair of clothes. Instead of changing right then, you felt like taking a quick shower.

You turn around and scream. "Aaah! AISH Kai Oppa!" You turn around to find Kai standing by the door just staring at you.

"Oh, annyeong~" He says.

"Yah! Why are you just standing there! You scared me so much!"

"I was planning to walk behind you but you turned around suddenly. Mianhae~ I didn't mean to scare you~"

"Yah! I was about to change! But luckily I didn't! Would you just have stood there also?"

"Huh...oh.."

"Why are you wearing all black?"

"Hmm?" He looks down at his clothing. "Oh... I don't know..."

"Yah Oppa~ You look like some kind of robber~"

"Well~ I'm here to steal your heart~"

"Yah~"

"Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Yah~ Your parents aren't home right now~ Hang out with me~"

"Arreso Oppa. Get out so I could change~"

"Wae~"

----

[Read Pweeeease~]

Guys. Let me first say I am so thankful. The votes went up tremendously. Plus the votes. I can't remember the exact days but when I checked it: 16.9k 17k 17.3k.

I thank you guys so much. It makes me so happy seeing the views and votes go up. It makes my day.

I'm sorry I have been updating. But I have many ideas! I am actually on a plane right now! To Dallas, Japan, then Vietnam!

So I'm sorry if you thought this was so short. And packing is the reason why I haven't been uploading.

I will try to throughout my vacation!

I hope you guys have a great and safe summer 2014!

I will be updating Instagram often! @aznmaria07

Happy summer~ vote x follow

Annyeong~