102: Life With EXO: Baekhyun Special

Baekhyun {Special}

~~~~~~~

"You're so cute when you're trying hard to win~"

You look at Baekhyun. "Yah~ BaekHyun Oppa~"

"Mianhae~ I'll keep looking~" He laughs. "Our date has turned into a scavenger hut date~"

"This is the hardest scavenger hut ever Oppa~"

"Come on~ Didn't you say you wanted the grand prize?"

"Oppa I do~ I really want the grand prize~ I wonder what it is~ "

"I don't know~ We are at a zoo..."

"We've found the pororo doll... I'm wearing the pig hears. You're wearing the panda ears. We found the map too. Now all that's left is the puppy key chain..."

"Aye~ It's probably not found yet..."

"We've been two this for two hours now..."

"How about we look at that store over there?" BaekHyun points to the stuffed animal store.

"Weren't we already there?"

"Ani~ You have bad memory~" BaekHyun takes your hand and leads you to the store.

"Omo! There's so many people!"

"Hurry if you want the prize then!" BaekHyun walks into the store. 

"Aish! It better be a big prize!"

"I think it is~"

"What Oppa?" You look at him.

"Nothing~ Aigoo~ Look at these cute animals~"

BaekHyun starts grabbing random animals. 

"Panda... Giraffe... Puppy... Penguin... Deer..."

"Omo~ Yah Oppa~ You're piling so much on me right now~"

"Oh mianhae~ You're so cute as all of these animals~ But cuter~" He laughs. "Aigoo~ So cute~" He pinches your cheek.

"Yah Oppa... stop...Omo Oppa!"

"Wae.. wae..  wae..." BaekHyun says quickly. 

"Look! The key chain! It was behind all of these animals! Oppa!"

"Ah!~ We won it!"

BaekHyun quickly grabs the keychain.

"Oppa! I can't believe it! We've found it!" You shout.

"Wait..."

"Bo? What's wrong? Is it not it?"

"It is but... look."

"Omo. A wedding ring... Why is a wedding ring..."

"I could do a long speech, but..." BaekHyun interrupts. "I know you're tired after our date and the scavenger hunt for two hours now...and I know you want the prize..."

"Here's your big prize. Will you marry me?" BaekHyun asks as he gets on his knee.

~~~~~~~

AHHHHH GUYS. woo. another update.  It's been two weeks since I updated this.

I apologize because I've been so busy.  so many exams are happening, so I'm very sorry. Plus I got tired and sick at times.

I have been updating the other ones because I want these specials to be as long as possible, for my thanks to you guys.

I wish you a happy thanksgiving! I am so thankful for your support and everything!

The votes. Follows. And comments!  I'm sorry at replying to comments so slowly~

I hope you liked this exo baekhyun special! I hope the idea is alright! 9 more to go!

Please checked out my newest FOUR stories while you wait; yup I'm working on 5 at the same time:
-the exchange student
-Committing to you
-north and south: What Is Love?
-we got married