34. Life With EXO: Luhan

{Luhan}

----

You and Luhan continue to walk home from school. Everyday is like a normal day after school. You feel tired. But you feel relieved when you get to go home. But also you get to walk home with your best friend, Luhan. He practically new everything about you. He knew your characteristics, likes, dislikes, and your secrets also. He was there for you no matter what. He was and is your best friend.  You admired him much. You were lucky to have him. 

“Yah why do you keep looking at me?”

“Wae Oppa?”

“I feel like you keep staring at me. Wae? Am I really handsome?”

You shake your head.

“Jinja?”

“ Mm. Mianhae Oppa~ I won't stare like that anymore.”

“Am I really that handsome for you to stare at me like that?”

“Neh Oppa~ You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen~”

“Yah! Don't call me a pretty boy~ I'm not a girl~”

You laugh. “Mianhae Oppa~” You grab onto his arm while still walking. “You are a... 'flower boy'~ Arreso? Oppa~ Jinja~ Jinja~ Jinga~ You're pretty. You have these facial features. From the side, you look so handsome! So pretty! Your nose. Your jawline and chin. Just by the side, jinja!”

“Yah~ What about my eyes?”

“Arreso. Your eyes too. Your sparkling star eyes~” You start to laugh.

“Aigoo~” He flicks your forehead slightly. 

“Ow Oppa~”

“Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Cute~”

“Jinja?” You smile.

“Mmm.” He shakes his head. He lets go of your arm. He puts his arm around your shoulder. “Aigoo~” You see him look up at the sky. “Gomawo~ For being my best friend.”

“Oppa~”

“Wae?”

“Gomawo...”

“For what?”

“Gomawo Oppa...for being my best friend~ jinja Oppa~ Gomawo~ Gomawo~ Gomawo Oppa~”

You see him smile. 

----

Annyeonghaseyo! I know this has much dialogue. I thought of this 2 in the morning, but I wasn't able to write it. Sorry~ Mianhae~ I thought of two actually. I am writing the second one right now~ It's going to posted soon!

//bows// Kamsahamida! This morning I checked it was 9.6k+ then about 2-3 hours later, 9.7k+! It's about to go 9.8k! Thank you so much!

I finally finished my tumblr playlist! It has over 200+ songs! I am so in love with this playlist. My favorite play list out of all I've made.

Www.wecouldbeseoulmates.tumblr.com

Remember tovote as always~

Annyeong.