172. Life With EXO: Luhan

"I swear this was not the night to have a bonfire," I state.

"Come on," My best friend nudges me. "Lighten up.We didn't think it'd be this cold, and look, the bonfire should warm up soon". I start pouting as I look as the small fire trying to grow. "Don't give that look. It's our first party in college..."

"I'll try my best," I give her a fake smile.

"Great because I'm gonna talk to those guys over there, so try to mingle please?" She runs off.

"Thanks for leaving me!" I roll my eyes. I look at the fire and pray it grows stronger. I grab my phone from my pocket and start scrolling around. Time flies by so fast, and I don't even notice crowds starts forming around the area. Groups are mingling, and people are starting to sit near the fire.

"I swear I'm gonna get sick," I mumble to myself. "Brrrr" I swish my arms back and forth trying to get heat.

"Would you like my jacket?"

I stand up and turn around. I actually look quite up to see a guy handing his jacket.

"Oh no," I pause. "It's okay".

"Please take it," He smiles. "I insist. You look like you were cold. I checked the weather before I got here, and I bought it just in case if it got cold".

"How nerdy..."

"What?" He looked shocked.

"I'm kidding," I smile. "Thank you. I was just trying to be humorous..." I grab his jacket and put it on.

"Oh," He starts laughing. He reaches his hand out again. "My name is Luhan. May I sit here?"

I grab his hand. "No problem".

"So?" He looks at you.

"Sooo?" I drag and observe him. What a jawline. I swear.

"You're a first year too?"

"Yup," I nod. "A first year who's pretty much lost already when it's only been a month".

He chuckles. "Don't say that because don't we all? I'm all over the place with what I want to do with my life..."

He went on and on with his past, present, and future. He was such an interesting person. I swear his beauty captured me. The way he smiled and laughed I could see his little eye wrinkles. His nose perfectly high enough; it was so cute. For such an age, he was so wise, kind, and caring.

"We're starting s'mores now!" someone announces and brings sticks, crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. "Oh and here are blankets if anyone is cold!"

He gets up and grabs all the necessities for s'mores. He stays quiet as he tries not to burn his marshmallow, and he carefully assembles it. He looks at me and hands it over. I look straight into his eyes with confusion, but I could tell his eyes insisted.

"Thank you," I smile. "It's so good". I smile at him.

"Hey here's an extra blanket," A girl next to me passes around.

"Here," I start pulling his jacket off. "You can have your jacket back..I can use this blanket".

"No," He grabs my wrist. "Keep it on since you're already wearing it".

"But aren't you cold?"

"Here, how about this..." He grabs the huge blanket from me and unfolds it. He wraps it not only around himself but myself also. "Better? We'll both be warm". He gave his sincere smile.