35. Life With EXO: EXO

{EXO}

----

“Yah! Just tell him you like him!” your friend says.

“No! What if he doesn't like me...”

“Come on, I was able to get his number from my friend for you. Plus, I found out he's free after school. You could talk to him then instead of texting.”

“I don't know. What if he says, 'Oh no..I'm sorry. I don't know. Who are you? I don't like you.' Then he tells all his friends....then the whole school...”

“Come on. You're overthinking right now. You've liked him..for what...since the beginning of the year. You're single. He's single.”

“I don't know. Never mind. I'll just text him tonight.” You try walking away from your friend, until she grabs your wrist.

“Kai Bai Bo? You win...then text. I win then go talk to him. Arreso? He's in there...even by himself. Probably bored in that library.”

You think to yourself, sort of regretting it. “Arreso.”

“Hana...Dul...Set..Kai Bai Bo!~”

“Arreso! I win..” your friend says loudly while showing scissors. “Yah~ Did you know scissors has the highest possibility of winning? Arreso! Arreso! Arreso! He's in there. Don't worry~ Hwaiting!~ If he rejects you, it's his loss.~”

You slowly walk down the hallway where the room is. Why did I have to show paper? You slowly walk down. You finally reach the destination: the library. He was at the library. You second guess yourself. You didn't know what to do or say. 

You liked him very much. You guys were in the same class even. But he never seemed to notice you. The distance of where you guys sat in class was far. He was always surrounded by everyone: guys, girls, and his close friends of course. He was liked by everyone. He had the looks and style. The only time you guys have ever talked was when you actually ran into him in the hallway.

----

“Oh!~ Mianhae~” You hear him say. You could sense him looking at you or at least trying to figure out who you were.

You ran into him. You feel shy and embarrassed. Why did I have to run into him? You wish you didn't. You liked him. You didn't know what to do.

"Umm...Joesonghabnida~ Joesonghabnida~” You keep your head down, so he won't notice you. You quickly went the other way and ran. You hope he didn't know who you were.

----

Just thinking of the flashblack makes you anxious again. 

Suddenly the door opens. You slowly step back. The door opens slowly with a creaking noise. 

It was him. He was opening the door to get out of the library. He was looking down at first. Then you notice him look up. He made eye contact with you.

You froze for a few seconds. You didn't know what to do but run away again.

When trying to quickly walk, you hear him call your name. You pause. You hear your name again. You turn around. You see him motioning for you to come back. You slowly walk towards him.

“Yeh~”

“Why did you run away from me?”

“Oh umm..Joesonghabnida~”

“Were you about to go into the library?”

“Oh yeh~”

“Oh arreso. Mianhae~ Here~” He opens the library door and motions for you to come in. “Come in~”

“Oh umm..yeh~” You slowly walk into the library not knowing what to do. He was about to leave. Why bother coming in here anyway. You decide to turn around to leave, but you find him still there. “Oh..umm”

“I was locking up the library. I told the library aid I had to do some research. She gave me the keys so I could lock up afterwards. Then give it to the office.”

“Oh yeh~”

“I'm guessing you didn't want to go to the library in the first place, right?”

“Huh?”

“You like me don't you?” You could feel the embarrassment. You could feel your face getting red. How did he know? “Don't worry. A lot of girls have tried to propose to be before, but I've said sorry to them nicely...that I couldn't accept the request. I had a reason then...”

“Oh yeh~” 

“But don't worry. I won't do that to you. I accept you.”

You look up surprised. You weren't sure if you really heard that.

“I accept you. I'm not rejecting you. I've known you liked me since about...that one time we ran into each other. You ran off to quickly that I wasn't able to get your name. I asked my friends and they told me who you were...and we were in the same class. The next day I then saw in class. I turn around to look for you. But you didn't notice me. I thought you were pretty...and you are...

You didn't know what to say. You didn't expect this at all. You were still confused but quite excited in the inside. You immediately bow down to him. “Kamsahamnida~” You look up and see him walking towards you. He takes his hand for a handshake. You slowly put your hand to shake his. 

But instead he pulls you toward him to hug you. “Yah~ You can talk informally with me right?”

----

[Read]

Ahhhhhhhhh~ I have so much to say. 

Intro: yay! can't believe it's the 35th chapter! yay! *sehun voice* yehet! 

Plus, random: I got the sissors from the Kdrama "Sly And Single Again": Seo Kang Joon (handsome I say~)

1. //bows bows bows bows on my knees.// I wanted to update so badly but I couldn't. Ever since the last chapter, all I was expecting was 9.8K, which was two days ago. As of today it's 10.2k+ //bows// omo omo omo. Kamsahamnida~ I am soooo thankful for the views.

2. the votes: I was so surprised to see the votes go up. I'm sooo thankful for that. It was about 370 two days ago. As of today, it's 402!! Daebak! //bows// Kamsahamnida! With that, the story has 236 votes! Thank you!

I will try to update more and more. I will try to write more and more.

This imagine I wasn't expecting to do at all. It was actually meant for an EXO member, but I saw the votes & views, so I decided to do an anonymous. 

But don't worry. I am uploading the requests & EXO member next. I'm acutally excited to upload the next exo member, because I thought of it 2 in the morning. And I've been working on it for about two days...I want much details as I can. ;-; kkkkk.

Thank you for your support as always~

I have never done with before, but I notice you (guys) were in my notifications a lot, so a s/o.

A quick shoutout to: asdfghjkaijongin. JoEy_MuNy. Nrqurratuaini. KeepTheMusicRocking. Am-Am25. Alonceknight. Rifkabaekhyun.

Thank you for the likes!

Annyeong!~ Remember to vote & follow as always! 

Happy summer~ 

Also, random: Have you listen to Eddy Kim & Taeyang? So good! (Honestly amazing, to me at least.) I'll put the links below:

Taeyang (it's so good, I swear): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwuAPyOImoI

Eddy Kim (entire album is amazinggg): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQIZjGf0_4