54. Life With EXO: Xiumin

{Xiumin}

----

You guys had finished a long soccer match. You were walking around the field. Xiumin comes behind you.

"Oppa, mianhae..."

"Ani~ it's okay. We still won, huh?" Xiumin pats you on the back. "We won 25 to 21."

"We could of gotten 26 to 21 though."

"It's okay~ You didn't mean too..."

A lady comes to you guys. She looks at you.

You bow to her. "Annyeonghaseyo..." You look up, and she looks furious.

"What do you think you were doing?"

"Neh?"

"At the last minute... Even though we still won... You messed it up. It could of been 26 to 21." She shows you her tablet. "I recorded the whole thing.. And you can clearly see you. Look.."

You had to look. You watch the video footage.

You were near the goalie. The ball was passed to Xiumin from a far distance. It did not yet reach the ground when it came to you.

You went blank and did not know what to do. You were confused and startled when it came to you. The ball came, and you used your hands. It managed to go into the goalie. But it couldn't count as a point.

"Don't you think you're being a little to harsh?" Xiumin tells the lady.

"Bo?"

You grab onto Xiumin arm. "Oppa.. Ani."

"Even though we could of gotten 26, we still won anyways. You should be happy for that. She was startled and confused at that time... I would of been in the same state also..."

"Yah... Hul~ Arreso... Say what you want.." She says to Xiumin. She looks at you. "I'm going to show people this video... They'll agree with me.." She turns off her tablet and walks away.

You sigh and let go of Xiumin's arm.

"Ah wae~"

"Oppa, she's going to show everyone that video.."

"So... I'll protect you~ cheer up~" he smiles then laughs. "Be happy please~"
He shows some aegyo to you. "Please~"

"I'll try~"

"I want to see you smile~ now~ How about a hug?" He gives you a quick hug.

"Oppa, you're all sweaty~"

He lets go and looks at you. "Yah~ I saw you smile!~"

"Are you happy now?"

"Neh~ I am~" He grabs your bag. "Let's go~" He puts his arm around your shoulder. "Let's go celebrate by eating. I'm hungry~"

----

I did 3 EXO-k now I'm jumping to 3 EXO-m. But no worries~ I'll finish the 3 EXO-k members afterwards. ^^ U ha these ideas at 3am, so I want to write them before I forget.

I have so many ideas.

This was actually a dream. I'm not kidding. I added a few things that didn't happen. It was actually my cousin and I, but thought Xiumin would fit the best ^^.

Annyeong. Woo. I got like 10 hours of sleep. I woke up to 14.2k+! Thank you! ^_^ it was 13.7k+ yesterday. So thank you! Vote x follow.

Bye byeee.