Epilogue- Kerko's POV part 2

Pls. use the hashtag #ALEpilogue if you're tweeting about the story. Para mas makita ko ang tweets niyo. Thank you! :)

Last chapter na, baka pwede ako magdemand ng comments and votes? Salamat! :)

--

"Anong plano mo, Kerko? Maglalasing ka nalang ng maglalasing diyan?" Dale was shaking his head while picking up the bottles on the floor. I didn't utter a word.

I honestly don't give a fuck about anything.

I just want her to be safe.

But hell, it was so painful to see her crying.

Ang sakit sa akin na makitang umiiyak si Mikaela at wala akong magawa para patahanin siya. The more she's close to me, the more she's in danger. Her brother obviously abhor me. They will hate me even more of they found out that I am putting their sister in danger just because I want her to be with me.

"Dude, you need to clear your mind. Nasimulan mo na, diba? I already warned you. You're hurting her... you're hurting yourself, too... at alam kong mas nasasaktan ka sa ginagawa mo..." umupo si Dale sa tapat ko. "Ito kaya ang laklakin mo? Baka mas effective?" inaabot niya sa akin ang isang bote ng alcohol. Ginamot niya 'yung sugat kanina sa kamay ko habang natutulog ako.

Dale's really the only person I can count on now.

"She's with Saavedra, isn't she?" I asked Dale. Though I knew she's with her friend. I followed her last night after I answered Camilla's call. I saw her went to Saavedra's pad.

"Hayaan mo na muna si Mika. Focus on what you have to do. Alam mo na ba kung nasaan si Camilla?" tanong ni Dale sa akin. Umiling ako. I still don't know her whereabouts. Pinapaimbestigahan ko na siya dahil na rin sa pagpapadala niya ng litrato ni Mikaela sa akin. It was as if she was threatening me using Mikaela.

"Ang hirap ng sitwasyon mo, dude. May amnesia ka pa..." Dale sighed. "Wala ka pa din ba talagang maalala?" he looked at me and asked.

I shook my head. "Everything's still blurred. Kung ako lang, Dale, gusto ko ng maalala lahat. Baka sakaling alam ko kung sino si Camilla. Baka sakaling alam ko kung bakit nangyari ang bagay na iyon sa amin ni Mikaela..." sumandal ako at pumikit.

I can still smell my love.

God, I missed her.

It has been weeks since I last hugged her.

I needed to stop myself from hugging her whenever I am watching her sleeping.

Gustong-gusto kong tabihan si Mikaela at yakapin siya; ikulong siya sa bisig ko, pero 'di ko magawa.

Tumayo nalang ako at nagtungo sa kwarto ko para maligo. Dale was right. I need to focus on finding out the truth. Kailangan kong masigurong ligtas na talaga si Mikaela.

I made myself busy with work and with the case. NBI was helping us, too. Para malaman kung sino ba si Camilla... sinong connected sakanya.

"Dale, have you talked to the NBI about what happened? We need to hurry things up and--"

"Mikael..."

That voice.

I looked up and I saw her looking at me. Crap.

"Ai--Mikaela... what are you doing here?" I closed my laptop.

"I want to talk to you..." It was almost a whisper. Damn, I missed her so much.

Don't make this any harder, Ai. Please...

"There's nothing to talk about. You should leave. Marami pa akong gagawin," I told her instead.