Together At Last

Okie dokie! So my last chapter didn't get any comments, but I decided to update anyway.... Listen to the song on the side! :) I love Gorillaz <3 And this song has a slow, mellow, hippy feel... which I love! :D Also on the side is a picture of Taylor's tiny fan ;) Hope somebody reads and comments and votes! I'd love to hear what you think!! xo

---

Chapter Fifty Two:

Taylor's POV

I was awaken by the startling roar of someones lawn mower next door. My eyes fluttered open lazily as I embraced the fact that it was only Thursday.

We'd been given a week off from filming since the past months have been packed full with shootings and flying to different locations. So time off was nice in a way.. Though time off, alone, I didn't particularly enjoy. Especially in a large house like this, it gets eerie at times.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way into the shower. Maybe I just needed to soak in the heat for a minute..

With the hot rain beating upon my goose bump filled skin, I leaned forward on the tile wall with my hands. My head now directly underneath the downpour, I let it hang. Closing my lids.. I breathed.

Claire was like a drug to me. When she would be with me, I'd be okay. Happy, in love and ready to take on the world with her by my side. But since she's been gone, I truly and honestly haven't been the same. I guess I have not been really thinking about it due to everything that's been going on. Though through my mask, the guys have noticed that I've lost my spark. That twinkle that Claire gives me everyday. Each day with her is a new one, a new start. Just without, its hard to even live.

My eyes reopened and I surfaced back into reality. I stood up straight and turned off the running water. Taking a towel on my way out, I quickly dried myself off and got into some clothes. I then jogged downstairs, grabbed my keys and sunglasses and went off to the garage.

---

"Hello there," The girl behind the counter greeted me gently, along with the ten others that were in Starbucks this morning. "What can I get for you?"

"Um, a Venti Black Tea Lemonade; sweetened please." I gave her a small smile as she wrote down my order on the plastic cup.

"Alrighty. And is that all for you?" Her eyes; dark brown, beamed at me, screaming that they belonged to Claire.

"Yes, thank you." I sighed quietly and paid her while she delivered a joyful grin and pulled her attention to the next customer behind me. Whom, by the way, was eyeing me too closely. I quickly scooted out of the way and towards the small counter to wait for my drink.

Three minutes went by and a tiny girl walked up to me timidly, tugging on my jacket lightly. I looked down at her, an easy smile coming across my face.

"Mister, can I have your autograph?" Her big round blue eyes begged at me.

I tried not to laugh at how cute she was and said, "Sure! What's your name sweetheart?" I took the small napkin and pen from her angelic hands, crouching down so I was eye level with her.

"Danielle." She squeaked, placing her little hands on her hips.

She watched me write, "Hey, that's my middle name." I smiled handing both items back to her after signing 'Love, Taylor Lautner'.

"Danielle?" Her laugh was sweet and light.

I shook my head, chuckling along with her. "Close to that, but it's Daniel."

"Oh I see!" Her grin was toothless.

"Yep." I nodded, finally feeling like myself again. "You have a good day Danielle." I could feel the stares upon this little meeting, but I didn't care.