Together Forever

Chapter Twenty Three:

Claire's POV

Once taking a big breath, taking in the large space, I began to unpack a few things. Placing my toiletries in the freaking huge bathroom, and by that I'm saying that Taylor's bathroom is the size of my room. And I never knew bathrooms could be that big.

A wide jacuzzi with multiple jets, with a rather large window above it showing an incredible view of the beach. I gasped to see that it was just at our fingertips. Just two steps and we were in the water.

Amazing.

I then pulled my eyes away from the massive sight and saw there was also a very roomy walk in shower with dark brown toned tiles lining the whole shower from top to bottom. With so many buttons and gadgets that I was suddenly confused just looking at it.

After my little explore in that room, I strode back to my suitcase and got out a pair of my dark jean shorts, just cause it was a little hot outside today, so I didn't want to be uncomfortable. I shut the double doors quietly and quickly changed.

After that, I got out my make up and touched up a few things, along with fixing my hair a bit. I grabbed my cell and stuffed it in my pocket, and picked up my tote, slinging that over my shoulder before making my way down the flights of curved stairs.

Damn, I would have to have Taylor show me around later..

I heard some chattering coming from the TV room it sounded like, and I made my way towards their talking. I soon came upon the enormously stocked kitchen. Very modern, with a breakfast bar and huge fridge. Probably filled with protein shakes and meat. I then turned my head to the right and quickly saw all three of them piled on one couch watching E! News' Daily 10. Nikki turned her head towards me, hearing me, she was... uhh, either happy or excited. I still couldn't tell.

"Oh Claire! Look at those mile long legs of yours!" she exclaimed. Having the other two whip their heads around to look at me, smiles upon their faces. I just blushed, laughing a little as I walked up to them.

"Thanks... 5 foot 8." I shrugged, sitting on the arm rest next to Nikki.

"Wow." Kristen said, grabbing the remote and was about to turn off the TV, just when Giuliana Rancic was about to announce the number two spot. Which happened to be about Taylor being on Lopez Tonight last night.

"Hey, wait, that's Taylor Kris!" Ashley spoke up, stopping Kristen from doing what she was about to do. I stood and went to sit next to Kristen, watching.

"Taylor Lautner was interviewed late last night by the one and only, George Lopez." Giuliana's voice was present while they played a small clip of the show. "George then fired the hot question that's been on every Taylor and Twi-hard's mind since last week, are these two dating?" They then showed the one part where he asked the question about us...

"So I recently saw some pictures of you... and this mystery girl online."

"Well? Who is she? What's her name?"

"Her names Claire, and she is one of my greatest friends, and more or less, extremely special to me." All the girls awwed in response. I thought it was kinda weird how they didn't see or hear from Taylor about this.. But I just sunk back into the couch as I observed.

"Are you two... dating perhaps?" Ashley let out a small gasp.

"Yes. Yes we are dating."

"Did you guys talk about going public like that or..?" Nikki leaned around Ashley to look at me.

"Yeah of course. I was originally very scared at first, but I knew that it would just be the beginning of our journey together.." Smiling at the end.

Ashley grinned happily at me, "That's good hun. And did you watch this last night?"

I laughed, "Barely. Just until they finished about us dating, I was completely out."

Kristen snickered beside me, her eyes still flickering to the screen and back to me.

"Well! That's good to hear isn't it? Our werewolf has finally imprinted huh? They seem like a cute couple, what do you think?" Giuliana responded when they came back from the clip.

Sal nodded, "Very nice Lautner. He looks happy too, which is always good."

****

After driving back to Hollywood, Kristen and Nikki began the tour while Ashley drove.

"There's the famous Grauman Chinese Theater." Nikki began, pointing out my left window.

I stared out at it in awe, "Dang its huge."

"Right smack in the middle on Hollywood Boulevard!" Kristen chimed.

"Everything's huge in LA, Claire Bear." Nikki winked at me playfully, using my nickname for the very first time. I smiled in response at how much fun I was having in so little time.

"Oh, oh, here's one of Taylor's favorite steakhouses.." Ashley pointed out as we slowly passed a large building with people bustling in and out.

"Oh yeah, Boa's Steakhouse." Kristen ahh'd.

"He is a meat eater." I chuckled.

"For sure on that!" Nikki laughed with me.

"Are you Claire?" Ashley peeked at me from the rear view mirror.

"Yeah, definitely!" I grinned. "I don't know what I would do without it."

"Nice.." They all giggled.

We drove around a little more, showing me more cool places and the awesome hot spots. By the time they finished, it was already almost one thirty. Kristen called up Taylor and told him to meet us at Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

"He sounds tired.." she sighed after she hung up.

"I would be too, if I did the show last night and had to do four long interviews this morning.." Nikki added.

"Claire can perk him up." Ashley smiled at me as we waited in the car in the parking lot of the restaurant.

"I sure can." I winked, chuckling.

They all laughed, and we continued to wait for his arrival.

I couldn't wait to get into his arms. His strong arms wrapped around me and never letting go. To see his bright, warm smile again. His eyes twinkling like a million stars on a clear night.

Just those simple things, that's what made me love him. I loved him for who he was and nothing else could ever change that. Ever.

He was Taylor and I was Claire.

Taylor and Claire I think, no I knew, belonged together.