Never Let You Go

Chapter Thirty Two

Claire's POV

Mmm Sunday morning, my sleepy mind thought.. Reminding me that tomorrow was Monday, and Monday was the day I would be going home. Damn. Why did the few days that you had with your boyfriend have to go by so quickly?

I groaned as I flipped onto my stomach, turning my head to the side; I observed Taylor. His tan muscular back faced me as he slept soundly. I smiled to myself and yelled at my brain to order my legs to get me out of bed, which after a minute or two, I actually did. I picked up my T-shirt from the floor, along with my sweatpants and pulled them back on my bare body. I then tip toed across the wooden flooring and out of the bedroom.

"Holy shit, its like Antarctica in this freaking house." I whispered, now shivering a bit as I made my way down the hall where I thought was the study.. Oh yes, I found it. Turning into a doorway, I was soon in an open space with a large window in the center; letting a huge amount of sunlight into the chilly room. There were a couple bookshelves on either side of the room, filled with stacks upon stacks of books. I wondered if he read any of them. I sat myself down in the desk chair and turned on the computer. I needed to check my Inbox cause my Dad was sending me my boarding pass for tomorrow and I needed to print it out... Hope he doesn't have a pass-

Damn it.

A little window appeared with Taylors user picture and a little space for the password that I didn't know.. Okay... Um. I typed in Roxy cause that's his dogs name.. Fail.

Taylorrules. Wrong, heh.

Twilight. Eh no.

TDL18. I really thought that one would work.

Just when I was about to give up, the man of the century strolls into the room.

"Whatcha doin?" he yawned, making his way over to me.

"Trying to figure out your password." I growled playfully.

He laughed and kissed my head, leaning forward from behind me and typing it out on the keyboard. His warm arms laying on top of mine gave me mountain high goosebumps..

"It's your birthday.." he whispered into my ear, sending chilling thoughts into my head.

My heart fluttered like hummingbirds wings, "Oh geez, I could've figured that out.."

"But you didn't." he spun my chair around so that he could straddle my waist.

I then noticed to see that he was only in his boxers. Though I went with what he was doing and wrapped my arms around his torso..

"Well, don't distract me now please, I have to look up something.."

"Which is.."

"An email from my dad." I sighed, resting my forehead on his chest.

"Oh right. With the boarding pass?"

"Yep." I nodded. "Now hop off my pelvis before your hardness breaks it." I looked back up at him with a grin, seeing that the comment made his cheeks flame bright red in the morning light. He did what I said and took his place behind the chair like before, while I got on Yahoo and typed in my email. Scrolling through my Inbox, I clicked on the newest email which was labeled 'Plane Ticket'.

After I printed it out, having Taylor help me with that a little, I was about to close the window when an ad came up..

Fox's So You Think You Can Dance!

Auditions for Season 8 in Los Angeles - Sunday September 19th and Monday September 20th!

Orpheum Theatre 842 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90014