Taylor Lautner, Duh

Chapter Eighteen:

Taylor's POV

I managed to stand Claire up on her own two feet, though she soon stopped and stripped off her heels. We checked ourselves out and walked out to the car. Driving to the nearest hotel.

I looked over at her, once at a stoplight, she was leaning against the window looking like she was about to go under. I smiled thoughtfully and laid my hand on her knee. The light turned green and I hit the gas pedal, speeding forward. Soon feeling a pair of cold, though soft, fingers on my cheek. Having me shudder in surprise. Claire leaned over, pressing her lips to my skin, sending a million volts of electricity into my veins.

Even just a simple kiss like that can send me into a coma. It could happen.

Once parked in the lot of a Hilton, we both stepped out and I wrapped my arm around her waist supporting her as we walked inside the hotel. She leaned her head on my chest, and I could feel her body relaxing more and more. Once at the front desk, there was only just an middle aged woman there. No wonder. It was already 2:45 in the way too early morning.. Her smile was friendly and she guessed that we needed a room.

"Thank you.." I smiled. I couldn't tell if she noticed who I was or not.. but hopefully not, cause I really wasn't in the mood.

"Okay, Mr. Lautner, your room is 945 and there is a king sized bed, and here's your.."

"Two keys please.." I informed her.

"Oh... Okay." she grabbed an extra and handed the little packet to me. "Here you go. Hope you have a nice stay.."

I sighed, "Me too.." I turned around, my arm still tightly wrapped around Claire's waist, and stumbled off to the elevators.

While in the elevator, I noticed that Claire had completely fallen asleep. "You sleep a lot woman." I chuckled, trying to keep her from falling down. Though, I gave up and just picked her up gently, cradling her close to my chest. The doors opened at the ninth floor and I walked out. I could feel my own legs starting to slow down, getting lazier. Thankfully the room wasn't too far...

I shimmed out one of the keys out of my pocket and slipped it into the slot with one hand. Trying not to jostle Claire too badly, though I had to use all my strength to be able to do this. I huffed as I strolled into the room, going straight to the large bed and setting her down in the middle.

There she was laying, sound asleep. At least she was safe now, I thought. Her body stirred and she curled up into a ball, hugging her knees closely. I snickered quietly, and then thought that maybe I should... No. I didn't think she would like me doing that. But she's asleep! Why not, Taylor.

I swallowed and climbed on the bed, on my knees next to her. I slowly unzipped the zipper on the side of her dress, though she didn't move. Sighing, I gently slid it off her body, having to have to lift her up a few times in able to do it successfully. In the end, only her bra and underwear were covering those certain parts of her body, which had me sweat...

I then stood up and started undressing, just so that I was comfortable while I slept also. Only leaving on my boxers. I then turned around to see Claire looking wide awake and sitting up in bed. I cocked my head to the side in real confusion.

"Was T-taylor trying to undress me?" she must have been awake. Or she was just a really light sleeper.

I laughed, forgetting that I was only wearing boxers, and sat next to her. "Well, I just wanted you to be comfortable."

"Oh I see..." she smiled, pulling out the rubber band which held her hair up, and the pins, setting those on the bedside table. "Well... I see that you'll be comfortable tonight." nodding towards my bare body.