Forbidden Dessert

WARNING*** LANGUAGE!!!

Chapter Twenty Five:

Taylor's POV

Nice legs, Daisy Dukes,

Makes a man go- whoo whoo

That's the way they all come through like- whoo whoo

"Shit, whats that.." I moaned, hearing loud buzzing coming from next to me.

Low-cut, see-through shirts that make ya- whoo whoo

That's the way she come through like- whoo whoo

"What the hell?" I sat up and saw my phone vibrating its butt off of the bedside table. It was Kellan. Ugh.

"Yes?" I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair.

"Good evening sleeping beauty?" He laughed.

"Um, yeah, what did you need Kellan?" I mumbled annoyed, I felt the bed shifting beside me.

"Well! Nikki told me that your girl is in town, and I was just wondering if you guys would wanna get together... tomorrow maybe?"

I sighed, my eyes closed with drowsiness. "Sure.. That's fine, whatever."

"Have like everyone meet her at the beach or something? Is that okay?"

"Uh huh. I'll run it by her.." Claire moaned next to me, feeling her arm wrap around my waist tightly, pulling me to her like I was her prey. "Ahh, Kellan, I gotta go."

He chuckled, "Okay? See you tomorrow then.. Two-ish!"

She squeezed me, moving her fingers lower and lower down to my dick. My breathing hitched up, was she still asleep? How?

"Yup, okay. Bye." I hung up immediately and whipped my head over to look at her.

Holy shit, she was asleep.

Huh...

I set my cell back down on the table and saw what time it was..

"Six? Damn." I yawned, though it was cut off by a sharp breath I had to take in as she had found my jewels. I bit my bottom lip sharply, my thoughts completely scrambled.

I laid my hand on top of hers lightly, having her stir awake even at my gentlest touch.

"What? Taylor?" she sat up beside me, her hand still wrapped around my now throbbing dick. Stupid erections coming around..

"Holy fuck, what the hell am I.." she hissed, now fully knowing what she was doing.

I looked at her raising my eyebrow, "Having nice dreams are we now?" I couldn't help but smirk at her blushed face.

She released me quickly and kept that hand to herself. "Oh god." she huffed flopping back down on the pillows.

I laughed and flipped back over to face her, "So Kellan just called," both my eyebrows raising. "and he wants to go to the beach tomorrow afternoon."

She nodded and smiled, "Sounds like fun. You two having a romantic bro-mance and didn't bother to tell me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why he wants to do this is cause, everyone wants to meet you!"

"Oh." she giggled. That sweet sound was music to my ears. "Soo... who is everyone exactly..?"

"Well, in Twilight terms, just to make it shorter... Um, The Cullens; well you know three already. The rest of the pack... And two undead nomads?" I chuckled at my own confusion.