Crowded Showers And Regrets

Chapter Ninteen:

Claire's POV

I was half asleep but half awake, feeling a weird sensation coming from my ear. I opened one of my eyes and looked at Taylor, who was now fully awake and looking like a puppy who had done something wrong. Though nibbling on my ear doesn't bother me whatsoever, I smiled smugly at him as he held my earlobe in his perfect teeth.

"Hungry?" I joked.

"Oh yes. Just decided to start with your ears then make my way down..." he smirked.

"Taylor!" I chuckled.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding.." he laughed deeply, scooting closer to me.

I giggled under my breath when my breasts pressed up against his hard body. "I had the weirdest dream last night.." I sighed, staring into his breathtaking eyes.

"And what was it about.." he smiled.

"Well, started out with me and Hayley in Swan Lake in Paris?"

"Uh huh." it looked like he was trying to keep his laugh from escaping.

"No wait, it gets better.." I said sarcastically at his humor. "I was 25 or something... and you and I, were.. engaged."

He swallowed and almost choked on his own spit. "What?"

"Yeah I know.. Um, then you picked me up after the show and guess what you were driving.." I grinned.

"What. A Ferrari? Ashton Martin? What!" his tone jumping up a couple octaves.

I laughed, shaking both of our intertwined frames. "Black Lambor-"

"A Lamborghini?!" he cut me off by practically screaming in my face.

"Yes, now calm down before you wake everyone in the whole hotel. Its my favorite car too.." I chuckled at his expression which still looked like he had wet himself.

"Damn, I wish I could buy one of those.." he huffed sadly.

I stuck my tongue out, almost touching his nose. "Oh shut up. You have an even better chance to getting one than I do. So stop being so modest."

He rolled his eyes, but then a small grin appeared on his russet skin. "So we were gonna get married?" he said softly.

I shrugged, nodding. "I guess so... Weird huh? Well I mean not about the um marriage part.. But like the whole thing about me dreaming about my future."

"Our future." he corrected in a husky tone.

One corner of my mouth pulled up into a half smile, "Yeah, I suppose your right." His eyes twinkled at me, just like in my dream. "But, you never know how it'll eventually turn out to be."

"Lets just focus on now." he brushed the side of my face with his warm palm.

I turned my head to the side, kissing it gently. I then wrapped my leg around his, closing my eyes in happiness. Taylor then mimicked me, twirling his other leg around my right leg. My eyes were still tightly shut, though a small smile grew across my face. Soon feeling his warm breath directly on my face, I relaxed more into his grasp. Molding my body shape into his. His delicate lips mashed against the bottom of my neck, moving down towards my nipple. I lifted my chin up, laying it on his hair. As he caressed it gently, biting occasionally, I felt a slight hesitation. Not with Taylor, but with me. Though I thought I was relaxed, my body was still a bit tense.

"Just relax..." Taylor murmered into my skin.

I breathed deeply in and out, now fully getting the affect of what he was doing. I moaned, stirring under his grasp. It actually felt good.. His lips then abandoned my wet circle, trailing back up my neck and to my lips. I kissed him slowly but with a burning passion. His tongue grazed ever inch, every corner of my mouth, leaving me in total satisfaction. I then pulled away and moved lower, down to his chest. I drew my lips, teeth, and tongue across his abs. Biting, nibbling, and stroking lovingly. He moaned in response, shaking under me. I smiled sheepishly and looked up at him.