Welcomed By Nikki Reed

Chapter Twenty Two:

Claire's POV

Once the plane landed, about 20 minutes later - and I'm not over exaggerating - I picked up my purse from under the seat in front of me and dug around for my sunglasses case. I flipped the small leather case open and pulled out my favorite pair from Forever 21. Super cheap but they were cute at least, right? I leaned back into my seat while I waited till the plane came to a complete stop. Tapping my finger on the arm rest while looking out the window. The sun was shining brightly and fully over LA, and it miraculously lightened up my mood. I only came here if we were going to Disneyland to either perform or just be there. Never actually did any sight seeing. Which I was kinda looking forward to a small tour from my new friends.

I was one of the first ones to step off the plane, with my suitcase trailing behind me. I breathed in the fresh air as I walked through the tunnel and out into the airport. Though I was quickly pulled to the side, only taking one step, I quickly saw through my sunglasses a huge guy in a black suit, along with two more.

"Claire?" he asked me.

I nodded slowly, unsure of what was going on.

He laughed a throaty chuckle and smiled, "Hi, I'm one of Taylors bodyguards, Kevin."

My eyebrows raised, and I relaxed, "Oh! Hi there.."

"Is that really her?" I heard a small squeal come from behind the large men.

Another guard nodded at the person and soon enough I was wound up in someones arms..

"Oh my god, its so good to finally meet you sweetie!" She spoke again.

I laughed nervously and hugged her back, I didn't even know who was hugging me.

"Nikki, chill out!" I peeked around Nikki whom I presumed, and saw.. Kristen Stewart smiling and laughing at the two of us.

"Oh wow.." I gasped, grinning slightly when Nikki finally released me.

"Hey, Claire. I'm Kristen, this is Ashley, and that's Nikki.. She's a little nuts when it comes to meeting new people.." all of us laughed along, while Nikki slapped Kristen on the arm gently.

Nikki wore a blue and white summer dress that came just below her knees, with brown gladiator sandals. Which made me a little jealous. Ashley was totally rocking a pair a skinny jeans, black flats, and a flowy flower top. As for Kristen, she wore jeans with a graphic T-shirt, along with her hair in a amazing little bun that was sat right on top of her head. All of them having sunglasses covering mostly half their faces.

I smiled, my heart beating completely out of my chest as I stared at these beautiful people. We all exchanged hugs, talking and laughing. They were all so sweet and way too to easy to talk to. We walked out of the airport, with the bodyguards surrounding us, and out into the Los Angeles air.

"It's kinda warm today huh?" Ashley said as we all piled into her white Audi Q7.

"Yeah it is a little." Nikki agreed, sitting up front in the passenger seat, while Kristen and I sat in the back. The bodyguards followed behind us in their own car.

"So," Kristen began, turning to me as we drove off. I looked at her, my hands wrapped tightly in my lap as I waited. "This is just a little message from all of us... We're just so happy that you and Taylor are together, because we've just never seen him this happy before." she grinned.

"Yeah, you should've seen him a couple days ago." Ashley chimed in.

Nikki laughed, "Oh gosh yeah."