An Abrupt Statement

Chapter Forty Five

Claire's POV:

"Claire.."

I knew it was Taylor trying to wake me up, but I didn't want to quite yet.. I felt his warm palm on my bare shoulder, his finger slowly started to stroke my skin. Hmmm, it was nice.. Okay, I guess I could leave this dream until tonight. One last thought..

"Taylorgasm.." I sighed.

"Excuse me?" My eyes shot open to see Taylor's crimson face, full on laughing at me.

Did I just say that out loud?

My mouth was wide open, "Oh my... God. Um."

"I guess I'll just leave now.." He put up his hands and stood up, though totally smirking.

"Wait, wait, wait..." I sat up with the sheets against my chest and reached for his hand.

He looked at me, ready to try and hold in his stifled chuckles. "You know I didn't really mean to say that out loud.." I laughed nervously.

"Oh sure! I was just shocked, because this is what you think of me... All this time.. Wow.." He played this serious oblivious expression.

"Aw come on!" I whacked his shoulder.

There was a pause. He smiled and winked, his perfect charm coming back. I made the biggest stern look on my face, or so I thought I did.. He shook his head laughing and kissed my hand.

"Anyways, I have to go meet up with the cast and crew for our first official meeting for Breaking Dawn."

"No wonder you're all dressed up..." I giggled, observing his usual fitted white T-shirt, bomber jacket, beanie, dark jeans and boots.

"Ha, ha.." He rolled his big eyes and stuck out that tongue. "By the way," he said, leaning forward to kiss my forehead. "do you know what today is?"

"Uhh," I panicked, biting my bottom lip. I didn't even know what day it was. Like the actual month or date. Which was pretty bad.

"Addie's birthday?" His mouth made a clicking noise.

"Ah crap, it's December already?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Supposedly. Though its just my guess." He shrugged. smiling.

I grinned sarcastically at his trying to be funny act, but ending up laughing a little to myself.

"Damn. She's twenty one today!" I exclaimed taking the sheets and wrapping them around my body.

"The big two one." Taylor commented.

I chuckled deviously and shoved him against the wall. "We haven't experienced that age yet, have we?" I raised my eyebrow while I my lips grazed his neck multiple times.

He moaned for a split second, "Not entirely... hey Claire, I really gotta get going. Could you tell Addie happy birthday for me?"

I sighed and stared into his hazel rounds. "Fine." I spoke blankly. I know what you're all thinking.. I'm acting like a clingy, needy girlfriend that needs my boyfriend by my side twenty four seven. But to be honest, uh, I was. For some reason. What was wrong with me?

"Thanks. Love you." He smiled widely before pecking my lips lightly and slipping away from my grasp. Before I could react, Taylor had sneakingly got a hold of the comforter and pulled it with him as he walked. I was soon standing naked in the chilly bedroom.

"Damn it Taylor! Its freezing as shit!" I cried hugging my exposed body.

He stared wide eyed, looking up and down at me, while I just shook my head at his poor boy hormones. I stomped over to his side, my skin quickly was swarmed by goosebumps, and slapped his ass right out the door.