Cheesecake Factory Funnies

Chapter Twenty Four:

Claire's POV

Ten long minutes later, a black Audi R8 pulled into the space next to us.

"Well its about time.." Nikki chuckled.

Kristen laughed, opening her door and stepping out onto the concrete, "Well he does kinda drive like a grandma sometimes.."

"What about a grandma?" Taylors deep voice chorused the air. I looked over my shoulder excitingly and opened my door as quickly as I could, practically jumping out of my seat and into his open arms. He stumbled backwards against his car and chuckled.

"Why hello to you too."

I giggled, "Sorry."

"Don't be. Its fine." he grinned happily at me, grazing his lips upon mine. I welcomed him back with a passionate kiss, enjoying myself to the fullest, though someone cleared their throat awkwardly and we pulled away from each other.

"Don't mind me love birds, but I'm sorta hungry here!" Ashley spoke with her arms crossed. Taylor chuckled from under me, while I just blushed. He set me back down on my two feet and I wound my fingers through his as we walked towards the crowded restaurant.

Taylor opened the door for all of us girls like the sweet gentleman he was and we were barely inside when a few - yeah a few - people managed to notice us. They rushed up to us, asking for each and everyone of our autographs, plus pictures after. Which we gladly did.

One girl, who looked maybe 15 said to me, "I think you and Taylor are so cute!" and gave me a hug. Taylor caught my eyes as I hugged her back, I couldn't tell if he looked like he was about to laugh or just smile.. But I knew that I was smiling. It felt weird to have fans. Utterly weird.

Ashley, Nikki, and Kristen went up to the hostess to fetch us a table while Taylor and I stayed behind, sitting down on one of the cushioned couches.

"So how has your day been so far?" I asked, playing with his fingers.

"Fine. I'm just tired." he mumbled, a faint smile slowly rose on his dark skin.

"You're always tired.." I smiled trying to lighten his mood as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know," he leaned his head against mine. "Though, I'm also so excited that your here. How do you like my house?"

I chuckled under my breath, thinking back when I had first walked into his breathtaking house. "It's just wow."

"Just wow?" A throaty laugh arose from his chest.

"Exactly! I mean, like, the view of the beach from the fucking bathroom?" I hissed in my own dazed amazement.

"Claire.. Shh.." his body shaking with laughter.

"Sorry! But I'm just saying, its beautiful.." I moved my head to look at him, he stared back at me with a big grin on his face.

"Just like you," leaning forward and kissing my nose softly. I scrunched my face up and went back for more. Kissing his lips once more, quickly and gently.

"C'mon guys!" Nikkie called out to us.

We were led over to kind of the back of the entire place, sitting in a wide booth. Guessing that the girls requested it. Which I wouldn't blame them. I wouldn't want to be bothered while eating my cheesecake.

Taylor grabbed my hand under the table as we looked at one menu together. Suddenly the waitress reappeared, a fake smile on her pale skin, looking quite nervous actually. Maybe cause she was in charge of the famous table. Apart from myself of course... We ordered drinks then.